Notices

great but sad day

Old 10-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: great but sad day

Cosmic, I feel you pain, I ran in the Lake George poker run on Saturday, had a fantastic time. Pulled it out Sunday afternoon when it was in the 70's and beautiful. In the Adirondacks the weather can very greatly this time of year, it could be snowing or freezing rain by next weekend so my boat should be tucked away by then. I wanted to take it to Florida this winter but I have a house on the market and 2 mortgage's to contend with now or until the one sells. The poker run was a great way to end the season you should of came.
Old 10-09-2006, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: great but sad day

Originally Posted by XPRESS 33PP
Cosmic, I feel you pain, I ran in the Lake George poker run on Saturday, had a fantastic time. Pulled it out Sunday afternoon when it was in the 70's and beautiful. In the Adirondacks the weather can very greatly this time of year, it could be snowing or freezing rain by next weekend so my boat should be tucked away by then. I wanted to take it to Florida this winter but I have a house on the market and 2 mortgage's to contend with now or until the one sells. The poker run was a great way to end the season you should of came.
I wish I could have made it Due to sh## beyond my cntroll I wasn;t able. A friend of mine drove up there friday just to watch and ck it out and from the report I will be there next year . I have been caught to many times getting the boat ready for winter in the cold rain or snow so this year I am doing it early so it get's put to sleep DRY &CLEAN good luck and have a good winter if thats possible