Notices

Maiden Voyage

Old 10-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 99 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Re: Maiden Voyage

pullmytrigger/Doug/the boater formerly known as twinn29,
Guess I'm going to hear about this for some time to come. What can I say, it's an annual thing with the guys that weekend after labour day.
Now on a more serious note, did you get that garage built? Did you try that c/r lower yet?
Old 10-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Pullmytrigger I have a cottage on lake Simcoe and normally boat there . But spring and fall you will find me on lake O . Maybe we can all meet up on the big lake.
Rick G.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick G
Pullmytrigger I have a cottage on lake Simcoe and normally boat there . But spring and fall you will find me on lake O . Maybe we can all meet up on the big lake.
Rick G.
Although Im right beside L Ont Im actually on Simcoe more.......put in at Lagoon City (I used to have my other boat there) or Orillia......we overnight in both places.....Airpacker has a cottage on Cooch.......go to Big Chief......do you bring your boat up to Simcoe??

Phil.....the garage is up and secure with doors, windows shingles etc all 1750 sq/ft and the boat and the Camaro are in!!!!!.....that was my goal for this year......at this point Im using extension cords for lights and theres no heat but the trench is dug for the gas and electric and the panel is in place........Im going to post a thread one of these days with the whole pro cess....its actually pretty cool......was having some computer probs for a long while that wouldnt allow me to post pics(actually making a post was a major accomplishment) so Im behind in my ......pictures.......we solved it by replacing the computer a few weeks ago ......this thing is awesome though .....Susi and I got married in August too......right in the front yard.....it was very nice and a beautiful day......and an awesome party afterward Whoa!! I'll post a pic or two.......never got a chance to try the drive........how did your exhaust work out???
Old 10-17-2006, 10:41 AM
Registered

heres a couple.....
Attached Thumbnails Maiden Voyage-dsc00782.jpg  
Old 10-17-2006, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

PMT I am on Simcoe all summer( June TO August). We spend alot of time in the Perferlaw bay ( AKA chicken bay ) . I do Big Chief on the long weekends as it is the most fun . My place is in Jacksons point on the water and will keep the boat when it is wet at Bonnie Boats at the point . It would be great for all of us to hook up this coming summer .
Rick G.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rick G
PMT I am on Simcoe all summer( June TO August). We spend alot of time in the Perferlaw bay ( AKA chicken bay ) . I do Big Chief on the long weekends as it is the most fun . My place is in Jacksons point on the water and will keep the boat when it is wet at Bonnie Boats at the point . It would be great for all of us to hook up this coming summer .
Rick G.
we're in......I'll post when were heading up in the summer......it'll be easy to spot your boat
Old 10-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice Job with the boat Rick.
Rudy T has been keping me posted and tells me I have to come by and see your shop with all the other toys too.
You and I met a couple of times with Todd F in Orillia at the Poker Run the past couple of years. Look forward to seeing you on the lake with Rudy in T.O. and Orillia at Big Chief.

Jay