Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SPEEDY Metal Polish works great (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/142559-speedy-metal-polish-works-great.html)

kitten 10-11-2006 08:34 PM

SPEEDY Metal Polish works great

2 Attachment(s)
Speedy Metal Polish.....by SWIPES !

works great, even on auntie's gravy boat !

Well, it's a boat!!!!

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: Did you try it ?

NOTE to self:...Hide the silverware.

LubeJobs42 10-11-2006 08:52 PM

Re: SPEEDY Metal Polish works great

It does work grat. I used i on the diamng plate on my truck and it removed the oxydation with rubbing hard. How do I order??

ratman 10-11-2006 09:09 PM

just got mine today, thx swipes. :D

kitten 10-11-2006 09:11 PM

:drink:

[email protected]

:evilb:

mama tryed 10-12-2006 04:14 AM

We rec. our free sample yesterday,, Thanks Speedy!!

SpeedGirl 10-12-2006 06:36 AM

WOW thanks Kitten!!!!

Order your today from Swipe Wipes :evilb:

http://www.swipewipes.com/speedy.htm

or call 1.800.998.3295

Payton 10-12-2006 06:40 AM

I got mine yesterday. Thanks Speedy. I'll try it this weekend.

CigDaze 10-12-2006 07:08 AM

Got my sample on Tuesday. Can't wait to try it. Looks like the results are great, Kitten.

Outlawcowgirl 10-12-2006 07:21 AM

I have some also and it does work good. I think I will polish the Harley with it before our ride this weekend.

zitoracing 10-12-2006 07:58 AM

got my free sample thanks will use it this weekend thanks again

boss252 10-12-2006 08:27 AM

Got my sample yesterday also. Thanks Speedy. will try it this weekend

DJD 10-12-2006 08:54 AM

Got mine last week & already used it on the stainless steel on my Bertram. It works great!!!!

SpeedGirl 10-12-2006 09:40 AM

Pictures :D :D :D We love pictures!

Semper Fi 10-12-2006 10:40 AM

I just got my sample yesterday...thanks Speedy. I will try it this weekend and report back on the results :D

kickin32 10-12-2006 11:29 AM

Thanks Got Mine Today Can't Wait Till This Weekend To Use It

cuda 10-12-2006 03:42 PM

Deb got hers today. We'll try it out this weekend.

LubeJobs42 10-12-2006 06:52 PM

Tried to order some. When you put all the info in and hit "Finalize order" it gives you an error page. I tried 3 times. :(

kitten 10-12-2006 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
Deb got hers today. We'll try it out this weekend.

He says.... " we'll ", Deb has her name all over that bottle!.

ha ha ha

LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS 10-13-2006 07:10 AM

I got mine the other day.. :) Thanks..

As soon as I get a chance to try it out I will post a few pics:) J

FASTTIMES 10-13-2006 08:18 AM

My arrived, thanks-- I will try it out and take a pic
TC

cuda 10-13-2006 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by kitten
He says.... " we'll ", Deb has her name all over that bottle!.

ha ha ha

It did come in her name. I don't know how to operate the bottle. :)

DannyD 10-13-2006 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Tried to order some. When you put all the info in and hit "Finalize order" it gives you an error page. I tried 3 times. :(

I will look into this ASAP.

Whenever something new is added, always a bug found somewhere. Thank you for letting us know. I will post when its fixed.

ITLLFLI 10-14-2006 07:04 AM

I spent some time with speedy last week polishing some aluminum. I had been a Mothers believer....BUT SPEEDY kicks the $H!T out of mothers!

Another great product from Danny D! :drink:

LubeJobs42 10-14-2006 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by DannyD
I will look into this ASAP.

Whenever something new is added, always a bug found somewhere. Thank you for letting us know. I will post when its fixed.

Now 1/3 of my trucks bed is very shiny. I need a larger bottle. Can you send it and bill me?

Dueclaws 10-14-2006 07:29 AM

Got my bottle yesterday. Have to admit that I was skeptical, but the stuff works great! :D
I'll need to order more too.
Due

cuda 10-14-2006 07:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was telling a buddy of mine about it. He's a nutcase when it comes to shining stuff up. Last year at the Donzi Rally, his trailer looked like polished stainless steel. This year it looked like it had been dipped in chrome. He wants me to tell him how Speedy works out. He's very interested.

DannyD 10-14-2006 09:35 AM

Now 1/3 of my trucks bed is very shiny. I need a larger bottle. Can you send it and bill me?

Ok, Were up and running now. Seems like we had a small glitch in the boxes/packaging back end of the shopping cart.

You can try now http://www.swipewipes.com/speedy.htm

satisfactionII 10-14-2006 10:45 AM

Got the Speedy polish on Thursday. Used it on my aluminum trim on the 64' SS. The trim work was in great shape before, but did shine up brighter with Speedy.

I then used the Speedy on the polished stainless boat exhaust. Great shine. Lastly I tried it on ,my boat's polished aluminum valve covers. The covers were dull, had some water stains and light oxidation. It took several tries to get them to shine, and quite a bit of elbow grease. At times I had to rub it quite hard. The result was a great shine. Very bright. I thought the work effort was a little extreme in the last instance. But I would rate the shine a 10+, quality a 10+ and overall the product a 9 because of the effort required. But thats because I am lazy.
sar
Thanks for the sample. :D

rude 10-14-2006 11:57 AM

i should have a sample coming in the mail soon i hope. from the sounds of it i'm going to like it!!

what's up Danny D??!!

SpeedGirl 10-14-2006 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
At times I had to rub it quite hard. The result was a great shine. Very bright. I thought the work effort was a little extreme in the last instance. But I would rate the shine a 10+, quality a 10+ and overall the product a 9 because of the effort required. But thats because I am lazy.
sar

How can you have neglected your valve covers for so long :D :D BUT think of it this way.... now that you a coating of Speedy it them it will be less work later ;)

Panther 10-14-2006 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
Got the Speedy polish on Thursday. Used it on my aluminum trim on the 64' SS. The trim work was in great shape before, but did shine up brighter with Speedy.

I then used the Speedy on the polished stainless boat exhaust. Great shine. Lastly I tried it on ,my boat's polished aluminum valve covers. The covers were dull, had some water stains and light oxidation. It took several tries to get them to shine, and quite a bit of elbow grease. At times I had to rub it quite hard. The result was a great shine. Very bright. I thought the work effort was a little extreme in the last instance. But I would rate the shine a 10+, quality a 10+ and overall the product a 9 because of the effort required. But thats because I am lazy.
sar

Sounds interesting... I also have polished aluminum valve covers and they are heavily oxidized from salt etc.

In the past, the only thing that would even remotely work was Woody Wax. I wonder if the Speedy Wax works any better??? :confused:

LubeJobs42 10-14-2006 06:32 PM

Still no good! At least I'm getting to memorize my visa number typing it so much.

Reds Outlaw 10-14-2006 06:44 PM

I received my speedy polish and tried it out on the HOT ROD and it works better than I thought. Look forward to buying more.

Red

DannyD 10-14-2006 07:17 PM

Still no good! At least I'm getting to memorize my visa number typing it so much.

Hmmmm...It may have locked you out since you tried a few times when we first had the hiccup.
We've got a few orders in today plus I tested it also. I will send you a pm so I can get your phone# so I can process the order for you.

DannyD 10-14-2006 07:42 PM

Gino - I see in the ADMIN that you tried two times today. Once at 7:46am and another at 8:02am. No signs on our end that you tried to place the order after we fixed the problem.

Something I did notice though is that you didn't choose a shipping option. Sometimes if you have a scroller on your mouse, and accidentally are in the shipping field, the drop down tab on the shipping option can cause it to hiccup and fail the order request if your not on Ground or whatever method of shipping you prefer. Make sense?

I sent you a PM.

FeverMike 10-14-2006 08:56 PM

This speedy stuff works great. I used it on my wedding ring and it looks like I just got married!

I used it on the titanium parts of my prosthetic leg and wow I've got a bling bling leg!

My steering hardware on the boat is next. I will be ordering a large bottle of this stuff.

ApacheCarl 10-14-2006 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
Sounds interesting... I also have polished aluminum valve covers and they are heavily oxidized from salt etc.

In the past, the only thing that would even remotely work was Woody Wax. I wonder if the Speedy Wax works any better??? :confused:

Panther

I just tried the Speedy on my aluminum valve covers and it worked great ! :) I ordered more of it this afternoon, great product.

Carl

SpeedGirl 10-15-2006 08:31 AM

:D :D :D

I love how you all have gotten into Speedy... And the objects you have polished :drink:

Who is going to be the first to polish your stainless appliances.... :eek: this gives me an idea :drool: :eureka: :crazy:

DannyD 10-16-2006 09:55 PM

Orders shipped today. Thanks!

kennyo 10-17-2006 07:42 AM

I've been using this stuff for years. The effort to shine ratio is very good.