View Poll Results: Cenetr Consols
Concept 36 2 300 opti
7
17.50%
Spectre 34 300 opti
5
12.50%
Carrera 36 2 300 optis
1
2.50%
Fountain 38 2 300 optis
5
12.50%
Donzi 35 2 300 optis
6
15.00%
Midnight Express 39 3 300 optis
16
40.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree0Likes

Center Consoles

Reply
Old 10-15-2006, 05:51 PM
  #1
Driver-441
Racer
Thread Starter
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
My Boats: 32 Cobra Raceboat, 27 Avanti Raceboat 27 Kryptonite Raceboat
Posts: 11,348
Default Center Consoles

I got to go spectre.

Last edited by TeamSaris; 10-15-2006 at 06:03 PM.
TeamSaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 06:22 PM
  #2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
crb76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Houston, TX
My Boats: Boatless in Htown
Posts: 1,140
Default Re: Center Consoles

Go 4 Stroke...You will never go back...I would take my Glasstream foot for foot...
Attached Thumbnails
Center Consoles-gs2.jpg   Center Consoles-gs.jpg  
crb76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 07:10 PM
  #3
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Nykamp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Grand Haven Mich.
My Boats: 1989 41 Apache
Posts: 2,144
Default Re: Center Consoles

Saber 34 OR 41. Coming soon.
Nykamp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 07:19 PM
  #4
RLW
~~~~
Charter Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Western New York
Posts: 1,451
Default Re: Center Consoles

I think you missed one.
Attached Thumbnails
Center Consoles-smith.jpg  
RLW is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 08:16 PM
  #5
Driver-441
Racer
Thread Starter
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
My Boats: 32 Cobra Raceboat, 27 Avanti Raceboat 27 Kryptonite Raceboat
Posts: 11,348
Default Re: Center Consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLW
I think you missed one.
TeamSaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 08:54 PM
  #6
Who Me?
Platinum Member
 
FeverMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Tampa
My Boats: 2006 38TE Fountain
Posts: 6,656
Default Re: Center Consoles

Fountain does not rig the 38TE with twins (300 or any other engine)...your poll is scewed. Also with the exception on the Midnight express the Fountain 38 is much much bigger than the other you listed and a totally differnt style of CC. I had a 36 Concept (7,000lbs rigged with normal load) and now have a 38TE Fountain (14,000lbs rigged with normal load) with triple 275 Verado's and the Fountain is twice as heavy and twice the size and feel of the Concept. The Fountain make the Concept feel like a toy in comparison.
FeverMike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 09:10 PM
  #7
Driver-441
Racer
Thread Starter
 
TeamSaris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Lake George
My Boats: 32 Cobra Raceboat, 27 Avanti Raceboat 27 Kryptonite Raceboat
Posts: 11,348
Default Re: Center Consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeverMike
Fountain does not rig the 38TE with twins (300 or any other engine)...your poll is scewed. Also with the exception on the Midnight express the Fountain 38 is much much bigger than the other you listed and a totally differnt style of CC. I had a 36 Concept (7,000lbs rigged with normal load) and now have a 38TE Fountain (14,000lbs rigged with normal load) with triple 275 Verado's and the Fountain is twice as heavy and twice the size and feel of the Concept. The Fountain make the Concept feel like a toy in comparison.
Does the fountain get as flighty as the Concept? My frind has a 2006 36 with twin 250 verados and he always has to back off the throttles around 58 because it scares the crap otu of you!
TeamSaris is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 10:34 PM
  #8
Who Me?
Platinum Member
 
FeverMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Tampa
My Boats: 2006 38TE Fountain
Posts: 6,656
Default Re: Center Consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Does the fountain get as flighty as the Concept? My frind has a 2006 36 with twin 250 verados and he always has to back off the throttles around 58 because it scares the crap otu of you!
No the Fountain is not flighty like the Concept. Just ask a few that ran with me on the OPBA Labor Day Poker Run. That is one of the reasons I sold my 36 Concept after owning it for only 1 year 5 months.

Last edited by FeverMike; 10-15-2006 at 10:36 PM.
FeverMike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 08:32 AM
  #9
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
My Boats: Donzi 27 ZX... 500EFI .....With a little Boost
Posts: 444
Default Re: Center Consoles

MIdnight exspress would be my choice with money as no object here but that is not the case.....Donzi ...for the money gets my vote but would have to have some 300 HP four strokes on it.

Bryan
Bryan Rose is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 08:57 AM
  #10
Registered
 
SS930's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: At the office.
My Boats: 1990 Donzi Sweet 16
Posts: 6,684
Default Re: Center Consoles

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeverMike
No the Fountain is not flighty like the Concept. Just ask a few that ran with me on the OPBA Labor Day Poker Run. That is one of the reasons I sold my 36 Concept after owning it for only 1 year 5 months.
Too bad, that was a nice looking boat.
SS930 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Sacred Ground
General Boating Discussion
23
12-07-2007 10:29 AM
Jassman
General Boating Discussion
29
01-24-2006 07:06 AM
GregP
Scarab
8
03-02-2004 08:57 AM
Mr. Demeanor
General Boating Discussion
1
10-12-2003 10:54 PM
Wardey
General Boating Discussion
38
08-02-2002 09:45 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.