Notices

Wesco does it again!!!!

Old 10-17-2006, 11:56 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Wesco does it again!!!!

Glenns, been up there a few times myself over the past few weeks. Those engines will look real good in your Hustler. BTW, that Hustler is one "HOT" lookin ride !!! Hope we can talk you into bringing it to our Chicago Poker Run next July.

The pics just don't do the engines justice. Dave does all the work including the painting "in house" It's just amazing on what he and his brother can accomplish.
The last time I was there, one engine was on the dyno and it was a few hours away from running. I might be up there this weekend, and if I am, I will take some more pics and post em.

Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stopped in to shoot the bull Saturday afternoon and ran into those bad boys!!!Really cool!! The tunnel rams are way bad!!!Why dont more people use them? I always thought that the power came in too high in the rpm range for boats but after talking with Dave I guess not...he's got one on one of his little play boats too!!! I think I need a couple
Old 10-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dyno
I stopped in to shoot the bull Saturday afternoon and ran into those bad boys!!!Really cool!! The tunnel rams are way bad!!!Why dont more people use them? I always thought that the power came in too high in the rpm range for boats but after talking with Dave I guess not...he's got one on one of his little play boats too!!! I think I need a couple
Tunnel rams are higher rpm horsepower builders. I use them daily on our drag race engine packages. We have built many marine tunnel applications as well and they work very good when coupled with the correct intake runner volume cylinder head and camshaft. Last year I did a 572 package with 2 TR BG Demons with 9.8:1 comp. - made 800 @ 6000 rpm. You can still do wonders with 1 X4 but tunnels do look cool!!!
Old 10-17-2006, 04:04 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Glenns be sure to post some picks of the install!!!

looks good

Rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.