Notices

Opps The Wrong Date

Old 10-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opps The Wrong Date

Well last night I was going to post that I was getting my 3rd knee operation in 2 years to day, but I was arrh no big deal. well I was at the new hospital 45 minutes early I THOUGHT Well the girl comes out and tells me I am 45 mins and 3days early . So I go home with my brother inlaw who was driving telling him I am sorry, who by the way dyed his grey hair on his face and head purple while him and my sis were visiting in cal last week. I look at my pre op papers and they say the 23 and they have the 26th well what do you know . So its not me .
Old 10-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Registered

Default Re: Opps The Wrong Date

That sucks....get yourself mentally prepared and themn have to do it again in three days
Same knee three times or is it a rebiuld of one?
Old 10-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Registered

Default Re: Opps The Wrong Date

it's my 6th operation in total, I wanted a total replacement, but comp did not approve so they will scrap the knee cap and slide it over to make it track different, so in the spring I WILL MOST LIKELY GO BACK IN AND GET THE TOTAL BECAUSE THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME I THINK. and yes I will be getting mentally set again when I got home I ate sat down on the couch to watch TV for a minute and I was out like a light . I even shave my own leg now .