Brielle McIntyre Needs Our Help >

Brielle McIntyre Needs Our Help

Notices

Brielle McIntyre Needs Our Help

Old 10-25-2006, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Brielle McIntyre Needs Our Help

Many of you may know Jim McIntyre or "Jimmy Mac" from Falcon Hi-Performance. He's been around this sport since the 80's working with teams such as Mad Mac, How Sweet it Is..., MG23 and WHM to name a few. He has also been a friend of mine for more than 10 years and we've gone through many boats together. I met him while working as a salesman for a marine supply company and he's the one who really got me hooked on this sport...

What many of you don't know is that Jimmy and Angela's youngest daughter was diagnosed with a rare disease that has no cure and who is now terminally ill. Brielle is probably the sweetest little girl I have ever come into contact with... When I last saw her this summer, she was visibly ill, but her infectious smile and spirit were well intact.

There is a benefit being held in her honor at Casey's in Westhampton on November 5th, 2006 starting at 1 PM. Tickets are $20. I sincerely hope all the Long Island guys stop by and say hello and spend some time with Jimmy and his family.

For those of you who cannot attend, a fund has been set up on her behalf. Donations of any denomintation are sorely needed and GREATLY appreciated as the costs to keep Brielle at home are incredibly high.

Checks can be made out to:

The Brielle McIntyre Fund
PO Box 474
Hampton Bays, NY 11946

I urge you all to read the attached flyer and find it in your hearts to help bring her home so she can spend her remaining days with her family.

Brielle McIntyre
Old 10-25-2006, 11:59 AM
Registered

Default Re: Brielle McIntyre Needs Our Help

OSO Steve,

I left you a voicemail earlier today. Do you think we can make a sticky out of this one?
Old 10-25-2006, 12:09 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

This is one of the most touching and tragic circumstances I can imagine....My check will go out this week.......

Thank you Sean for alerting us to the McIntyre's situation.

If all of us send something maybe Brielle can enjoy here home with dignity.

T2x
Old 10-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Steve_H

ill be sending a check out today.
God Bless her and her family.

Old 10-25-2006, 12:32 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can only echo what Sean has said and add that Jimmy and Angela are the most devoted parents you will ever meet. Their commitment to little Brielle and their other children is unparalleled.

As you can imagine, this is an incredibly difficult and tragic event for any parent. Being in the healthcare industry, I can tell you the cost of care Brielle has, and continues to receive, is of catastrophic proportions.

If there was ever a time for the OSO family to come together and help...this is it !!

Thank You to all who can find it in their hearts to help this beautiful little princess in any way !!

Wes
Old 10-25-2006, 12:43 PM
Registered

As my daughter nears 3, I look at her and wonder what I would do if something ever happened to her. I don't think my imagination would come close to the reality!!

Please tell Jimmy my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family!! If my donation can help make her more comfortable then it is done!!!

Last edited by Pure Energy; 10-25-2006 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:18 PM
Registered

i will attend with my family.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:00 PM
Registered

Laura and I will be there also.

Don
Old 10-25-2006, 07:56 PM
Registered

Angry Re: Brielle McIntyre Needs Our Help

That is very tragic,my daughter was born around the same time and her name is Brianna.I had no Idea Jims daughter was Ill,having moved down south and all.Thoughts and prayers for all.Im glad I saw the thread. Donation in route.
Old 10-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Registered

Thanks to everyone who's responded so far. I'd like to keep this on the first page...

As for Brielle's illness, Jimmy is generally a pretty private guy...and I was actually surprised he allowed me to post this...but the truth is, Brielle, Angela and Jimmy really need our help, so he relented. He checks OSO from time to time, but has never posted...mostly because he hates to type...

I look forward to seeing you guys at Casey's...

SLANDREW...I never worked at Mid-Ocean...but Jimmy gave me a job around 95-96 when I was having difficulty getting my career on track. BTW, who was your cousin?

Quick Reply: Brielle McIntyre Needs Our Help

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.