Default seems like a good deal?

Not my boat, just seems like a good deal with 500's. 59k buy it now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Baja-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 10-27-2006, 12:49 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: seems like a good deal?

Almost to good of a deal, could be a scam...(?) But who ever made the e-bay ad took the time to lay it out right with alot of information and pictures.. But a 33ft twin 500hp for 60K would be a nice riding boat.

I just read the ad, way to much information for a scam. The guy even posted his phone numbers to call him and wants the money given in-person.

Nice boat for that $$

Last edited by 2 Trick Rick; 10-27-2006 at 12:52 PM.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
Almost to good of a deal, could be a scam...(?) But who ever made the e-bay ad took the time to lay it out right with alot of information and pictures.. But a 33ft twin 500hp for 60K would be a nice riding boat.

I just read the ad, way to much information for a scam. The guy even posted his phone numbers to call him and wants the money given in-person.

Nice boat for that $$
Damn good deal, but probably not a scam. I've seen 1998-1999 388 Hustler Slingshots for 100K. I would say for 5' shorter and for a Baja (not that there is anything wrong with Baja's, they are just generally less expensive) that price is sort of comparable. Usually the scams have a boat like that for 12K and it has restricted bidding.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:45 PM
Registered

Looks like a very good deal and yes, there's a lot of info about the boat in general but not about the engines. How many hours in total? How many rebuilds since new? etc, etc... That may be the catch.

Besides, it looks like it could use a bit of TLC. Nothing major but it's a buyer's market out there and if you're serious about selling you either have to make your boat perfect or drop the price.

Otherwise, if engines don't hide anything, it's a good deal for sure.
Old 10-27-2006, 03:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick

Nice boat for that $$
Ive seen that one go through ebay several times inthe past few months everytime it looked like a pretty sweet deal, but I would proceed with caution, do it in person.
Old 10-27-2006, 06:29 PM
Registered

Seems like a good deal, but the boat needs some TLC. Looks like there is a lot of oxidation and the interior needs some work.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The boat was on Boattrader earlier this spring for 59k, I talked to him on the phone and he said he had some room in the price. As i recall the motors weren't original, been a while can't remember the details. Seemed like a good deal, but didn't sound like the nicest boat, my thoughts are why not pay a little more for a nice one.