Young Performance 750- Latest engine

Notices

Young Performance 750- Latest engine

Old 11-02-2006, 09:40 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Young Performance 750- Latest engine

Hehe - you guys are funny! Nuthin' like spending other peoples money! How's that 302 comin' along "plaaaaayyyya"!?

There were three of us that went to the Ft. Lauderdale show this past week and two of us got to help spend the thirds money... his final words to us before pulling the trigger on the deal were "come on, someone talk me into this, will ya - WTF!?" (he bought a 65' Hatteras)!
Old 11-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
Hehe - you guys are funny! Nuthin' like spending other peoples money! How's that 302 comin' along "plaaaaayyyya"!?

There were three of us that went to the Ft. Lauderdale show this past week and two of us got to help spend the thirds money... his final words to us before pulling the trigger on the deal were "come on, someone talk me into this, will ya - WTF!?" (he bought a 65' Hatteras)!
Damn bro there was a lot of hate in that

302 is on hold, got a nice set of blower motors that Timmy Dorre Build me...... The little one on the way is causing me to funnell money in other ways. I know you know what I mean!!!!! I did get a new ZR 900
Old 11-02-2006, 10:42 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh Ya and there is NOTHING like spending other peoples money!!!

I was at a customers house and he was talking to his doctor about how he was going to have to pay for the visit cash. When the doctor offered to give him a discount he said "oh don't worry about that. I have so much money there is no way that I could spend it all" So I proceeded to sell him a lot more stuff. It is my JOB to take as much of that as I can!!!!
Old 11-02-2006, 10:59 AM
jtmiller02

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Oh Ya and there is NOTHING like spending other peoples money!!!

I was at a customers house and he was talking to his doctor about how he was going to have to pay for the visit cash. When the doctor offered to give him a discount he said "oh don't worry about that. I have so much money there is no way that I could spend it all" So I proceeded to sell him a lot more stuff. It is my JOB to take as much of that as I can!!!!

i remember when MC Hammer said that...better get some of that $$$ fast before its gone

Old 11-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Damn bro there was a lot of hate in that

302 is on hold, got a nice set of blower motors that Timmy Dorre Build me...... The little one on the way is causing me to funnell money in other ways. I know you know what I mean!!!!! I did get a new ZR 900
Never confuse hate with love my friend - it's a fine line! I do know what you mean - my little guy is, well... not so little any more! I think Eddie and his wife just had a little girl not all that long ago!? I may have to bring Kyle with me when I go down, see if he can charm his way into getting daddy a discount!? The boy has skills... for an 18 month old.

And I hope we get some snow this year - that beast should rip!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

My little girl likes older men. She's 5 months old. Watch out, she has an older brother (5 years old) and a very, very protective father. I feel sorry for her when little boys start coming around. I know what's on their mind. Been there, done that. I told my wife, this is God's way of punishing me for the things I did as a horny teenager.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
My little girl likes older men. She's 5 months old. Watch out, she has an older brother (5 years old) and a very, very protective father. I feel sorry for her when little boys start coming around. I know what's on their mind. Been there, done that. I told my wife, this is God's way of punishing me for the things I did as a horny teenager.
I hope that you are in the bilge with crimpers in one hand and the laptop in the other.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Young Performance
No worries - he's not much of a threat at this point, although he is cute as hell!! And my wife is doing a wonderful job of raising us a little gentleman - (let's hope he stays that way!)
Attached Thumbnails Young Performance 750- Latest engine-ka-crop.jpg  
Old 11-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

I think my little girl looks cute now that she has some teeth. What do you think????
Attached Thumbnails Young Performance 750- Latest engine-madisons-baby-teeth_edited.jpg  
Old 11-03-2006, 07:05 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thunderusone
Dean, do you feel that it is better to do all of your machining in house?
Absolutely.

Quick Reply: Young Performance 750- Latest engine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.