Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSS Race Pics Today (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/144766-oss-race-pics-today.html)

FeverMike 11-09-2006 11:12 PM

OSS Race Pics Today

Here are some pics from the 17th Penthouse floor Joker ORL Headquarters!

FeverMike 11-09-2006 11:13 PM

Re: OSS Race Pics Today

some more

FeverMike 11-09-2006 11:20 PM

I have 300 plus pictures of todays race. I am having problems downsizing the picture to get them on this site and they are coming out very very small. The full rez pictures are very good. ENJOY! :D

wrinkleface 11-10-2006 03:43 AM

Great shots Mike! Looks alot nicer than Michigan right now! :D

CigDaze 11-10-2006 07:01 AM

Great shots Mike! Thanks.

FeverMike 11-10-2006 07:42 AM

Thanks, I will get some more up soon.

FeverMike 11-10-2006 08:11 AM

this 1st pic on the Bud Select...you don't see this boat out of shape much but they seemed to really be pushing and flying it.

The Fury boat has no tabs...just 2 drives on the transom!

FeverMike 11-10-2006 08:15 AM

Nichols looked and ran good.

FeverMike 11-10-2006 09:00 AM

more!!!!

SLOWOUTBOARD 11-10-2006 09:14 AM

hey mike were are all the pics of the OL with the checkered flag. :D :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

FeverMike 11-10-2006 09:27 AM

You mean after they ran over the back of Muscle at the start and put them out of the race?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Actually the only checkered flag shot I got was Nichols because they came in towards the beach at an angle to the sun. Everyone else was right in the sun so no photo's.

FeverMike 11-10-2006 09:40 AM

Slow....Here is your Outer Limits picture and a picture right before the "incident". See who was in front! :evilb: Actually Badboys had all of them whooped by a large margin for the 1st few laps.
Enjoy! :drink:

SLOWOUTBOARD 11-10-2006 09:54 AM

I'm a fountain fan .just being sarcastic

Donzi38ZR 11-10-2006 11:27 AM

So what where the results.... "wooped by a large margin in the first few laps" makes me think the OL did something.... hummm.

FeverMike 11-10-2006 05:25 PM

slow...it's all in good fun...I know that. :evilb: :D

donzi38zr, the Badboy boat was out front by quite a few boat lengths and pulling away every lap. Then they pulled of the course. I read they threw a prop blade.

Ms PatriYacht 11-10-2006 06:41 PM

good pics Mike, if you have a chance take some pic of the penthouse, it seems like everyone is hanging out there :D It's boring here, not much posting going on :(

FeverMike 11-10-2006 10:35 PM

Ms PatriYacht, I am not at the Penthouse anymore. I am in Pensacola to see the year end 60th anniversary show of the Blue Angels. I will say that Hollis has got quite the hook up!

THEJOKER 11-10-2006 11:32 PM

2 Attachment(s)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

marineclean 11-10-2006 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER

Just wanted to let U know how much U suck a$$. :drink: appreciate the pics, they look great! :cool: wish I wuz there :( BTW Brian, Phone working?

Ms PatriYacht 11-11-2006 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER

thanks, looks good but those pics are hard to see, they will not inlarge for me.

THEJOKER 11-11-2006 09:48 AM

Secret spy pics-haha

THEJOKER 11-11-2006 09:51 AM

Yep phone working and ringing off the hook. I'm bringing my secretary next year. 770-560-3747 Brian :D

Pete B 11-11-2006 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by BURGER&FRIES
Any racing today Saturday in Destin if so what times and classes???

100 pm cst and 230 cst

live on oso

FeverMike 11-13-2006 09:13 AM

Sorry, I had to delete a lot of pictures because I do not post pictures of CRY BABYS!

Panther 11-13-2006 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by FeverMike
You mean after they ran over the back of Muscle at the start and put them out of the race?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Actually the only checkered flag shot I got was Nichols because they came in towards the beach at an angle to the sun. Everyone else was right in the sun so no photo's.

If the beak didn't get out of shape I doubt they would have hit each other, I heard it was the other way around. :rolleyes: :drink:

They said the OL was running 110 down the straight, that's hauling the azz for some 525 on #6's! :evilb:

Not for nothing but that boat looked like the most stable, smooth running boat in it's class. While eveyone walking chine to chine and flying the boat, he was motoring along smoothly. It looked like a Cat! :cool:

FeverMike 11-13-2006 03:27 PM

Panther, yes Brian Hollis (Joker) and I were watching that race together and we both commented on how stable and fast the OL looked in the water. The lines/looks of that boat are awesome! On the start though it looked like from our vantage point that the OL tried to change lanes from behind the Muscel boat and ran over the Muscle boat at the transom. To me it is just like driving a car if you hit the back of someone no matter what it's your fault for not allowing enough distance. That's racin' though and I've not read anything about what the Muscle guys had to say about this accident. I did hear that Joe Scro said the Muscle boat spun out in front of him and he got a little short with some fans in the dry pits when they asked about this. That's too bad for the fans. The Muslce boat did not spin out!
take care

JCPERF 11-13-2006 03:29 PM

Sorry, I had to delete a lot of pictures because I do not post pictures of CRY BABYS!

???? :rolleyes:

Sean H 11-13-2006 03:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Panther, yes Brian Hollis (Joker) and I were watching that race together and we both commented on how stable and fast the OL looked in the water. The lines/looks of that boat are awesome! On the start though it looked like from our vantage point that the OL tried to change lanes from behind the Muscel boat and ran over the Muscle boat at the transom. To me it is just like driving a car if you hit the back of someone no matter what it's your fault for not allowing enough distance. That's racin' though and I've not read anything about what the Muscle guys had to say about this accident. I did hear that Joe Scro said the Muscle boat spun out in front of him and he got a little short with some fans in the dry pits when they asked about this. That's too bad for the fans. The Muslce boat did not spin out!
take care

from our balcony it looked like the Muscle boat hooked right into/under the OL (the OL was in the air at contact, or at least seemed so from my vantage point and it happened right in front of us)... and judging by where the damage was on the OL, that seems about right...

JCPERF 11-13-2006 03:36 PM

The Muscle boat Hooked into Miccosukee!!!Get the facts straight before spewing BS!!!

JCPERF 11-13-2006 03:38 PM

And its the second time this year that Branch has smashed into Miccosukee!!!! :mad:

JCPERF 11-13-2006 03:52 PM

Kilokat, what did your GPS say on that first lap yesterday? :cool: :cool: Never seen anything like that :eek:

KiloKat 11-13-2006 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Kilokat, what did your GPS say on that first lap yesterday? :cool: :cool: Never seen anything like that :eek:

Not sure but it felt good until we lost the MSD box - especially in the turns on the backside! :evilb: :drink:

FeverMike 11-13-2006 04:59 PM

JC,Muscle was in front of the OL...the OL hit him from what I saw. Joe claims Muscle spun out! Talk about getting the facts straight. Joe was pretty rude to some fans in the pits too. Everyone on our balcony said the OL hit the Muslce boat. I have pictures of the start and the OL swirving behind the Muscle.
I do not know either teams and have no alegence to any of these boats but I know what I saw.

JCPERF 11-13-2006 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Not sure but it felt good until we lost the MSD box - especially in the turns on the backside! :evilb: :drink:

CRC had 171 locked on their GPS :cool:

JCPERF 11-13-2006 05:01 PM

JC,Muscle was in front of the OL...the OL hit him from what I saw. Joe claims Muscle spun out! Talk about getting the facts straight. Joe was pretty rude to some fans in the pits too. Everyone on our balcony said the OL hit the Muslce boat. I have pictures of the start and the OL swirving behind the Muscle.
I do not know either teams and have no alegence to any of these boats but I know what I saw.

I guess when Branch came over and apoligized, that told the story ;)

masher44 11-13-2006 07:21 PM

CRC had 171 locked on their GPS :cool:

and Bud was walking away from them :cool:

FeverMike 11-13-2006 08:07 PM

I guess when Branch came over and apoligized, that told the story ;)

All I'm saying is the way it looked to me and others. If Branch appologized then he is much more of a stand up guy than those that were in the dry pits. :rolleyes:

Racegirl3 11-14-2006 01:56 AM

Joe was pretty rude to some fans in the pits too. Everyone on our balcony said the OL hit the Muslce boat.

Yup .... I was there right beside you ....or was that when I was at Dees (cant remember :D ) and yup ... I saw the OL hit Muscle right after Muscle hooked

and Joe was a sweetheart to me at AJs while Branch walked right past without even a nod when I said hi (some call that rude) :D

a different perspective I guess but Im kinda failin to see how somebodies opinion of somebodies mood in the pits or a bar has anything to do with what happened during the race ... how was that relevant? :bunny:

Panther 11-14-2006 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Yup .... I was there right beside you ....or was that when I was at Dees (cant remember :D ) and yup ... I saw the OL hit Muscle right after Muscle hooked

and Joe was a sweetheart to me at AJs while Branch walked right past without even a nod when I said hi (some call that rude) :D

a different perspective I guess but Im kinda failin to see how somebodies opinion of somebodies mood in the pits or a bar has anything to do with what happened during the race ... how was that relevant? :bunny:

I have to agree with you on that RG!

BTW, nice meeting you Friday,,, just no more motorboat... :eek: :drink:

Racegirl3 11-14-2006 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Panther
I have to agree with you on that RG!

BTW, nice meeting you Friday,,, just no more motorboat... :eek: :drink:

Nice meeting you too Frank! and dont worry ... no more motorboat .... we will come up with something different next time :eek: :drink:

Btw Fever Mike .... nice meeting you too! Glad you came and hope you had a great time this weekend at both events you attended :cool: