Notices

Kryptonite or Adrenaline?

Old 11-13-2006, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Kryptonite or Adrenaline?

I knew it wouldn't be long for you to get the itch back!!

Have you seen this Activator? http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-11382.html

I saw it a few weeks ago going on the Conn. River run. Beautiful, to say the least!!!
Old 11-13-2006, 08:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
Kirk has not built the 36 yet. Part of the deal I have with Kirk is that the boat has to look more like the 29 and the hull needs to be cut down more(just like the gladiator). I love the gladiator,and almost put a deal together last week on garys gladiator,but with 3 daughters I was looking for a small cabin with a portapotti and Kirk say's we can do the sit down boat with a small cabin. I have also worked with Kirk when he built me my all yellow 29 back in 2001.
What kind of $$ is kirk talking about for a 36. When I was out there a year and a half or so ago, I told him the same thing you did. A stretched 29 staggered sit down rocket would be awesome. My only concerns is that he hasn't built one yet and if it is too much $$ it may keep me and others away. I have had no bites on my 29 and it has been for sale for a while. Name brands = easier resale.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:00 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Well, neither of these boats is really a "name brand".
I've seen the 30 Adrenaline and its really finished nicely.
Never seen a 36 Kryp(and neither has anyone else it seems) so it would be a tough call.

For under 200k, i'd see if Saber could build a 34 sitdown w/a pair of ilmors and konrads... but thats just me.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sick

You know my opinion......

Big boat with big power.. and Sixes...
Old 11-13-2006, 09:36 AM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

In my opinion from things I have seen on this board. You will pay probably the same money if not more for the 30' Adrenaline then you will for the 36 Kryptonite.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:52 AM
Registered

Another thing to consider is how both boats will be on resale? The Adrenaline's have not sold too many from what we have heard on here? The Krypt with 6's will be set up to Race or someone who just want big power in a staggered pleasure boat. I also agree with Lightspeed that you can't beat length of a boat when you get in the rough stuff.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:07 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Pure Energy
I knew it wouldn't be long for you to get the itch back!!

Have you seen this Activator? http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-11382.html

I saw it a few weeks ago going on the Conn. River run. Beautiful, to say the least!!!

That is sweet. I would chew through drives with that boat. Give me an arneson and watch out.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:09 AM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Titan
Another thing to consider is how both boats will be on resale? The Adrenaline's have not sold too many from what we have heard on here? The Krypt with 6's will be set up to Race or someone who just want big power in a staggered pleasure boat. I also agree with Lightspeed that you can't beat length of a boat when you get in the rough stuff.

That is not somthing to consider. Dont buy a boat if you are worried about selling it. Save your money and get some retail commercial property. Buy the boat you want and use the hell out of it.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

There is a 39' Kryptonite for sale here in OC. Send me a PM for the owner's contact information if you are interested. I have no idea what the asking price is, but the boat is spotless and runs like a rocket.
Attached Thumbnails Kryptonite or Adrenaline?-13.jpg   Kryptonite or Adrenaline?-11.jpg   Kryptonite or Adrenaline?-10.jpg  

Old 11-13-2006, 04:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
There is a 39' Kryptonite for sale here in OC. Send me a PM for the owner's contact information if you are interested. I have no idea what the asking price is, but the boat is spotless and runs like a rocket.
That is basically the boat we were gonna use as the model. Just cut the top deck down a little because I heard visibility at idle was a problem on that boat. Do you know if that was true? I saw that boat in person and it is beautiful!

Quick Reply: Kryptonite or Adrenaline?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.