Like Tree0Likes

The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Reply
Old 11-19-2006, 09:34 PM
  #51
Registered
 
fountain1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: eden nc
My Boats: 162 scout flats 90 merc
Posts: 2,728
Default Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

he he he . looks like the same bottom on nigels skater . .
fountain1fan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:56 PM
  #52
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,671
Default Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain1fan
he he he . looks like the same bottom on nigels skater . .
You mean this: Beatin' in his own back yard!





.
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:51 PM
  #53
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member
 
Cash Bar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: On the way to a PR near you
My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods
Posts: 11,954
Default Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Who is gonna run it........it's for sale.
__________________
Your OSO connection to great S. Florida Real Estate.
www.gregsellswaterfront.com
Cash Bar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:16 AM
  #54
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,671
Default Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BURGER&FRIES
That Skater will beat that OL like a red headed step child
Bring it on !!!
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:34 AM
  #55
Registered
 
Downtown42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 1 Flu Ovr KuKos Nest-WI
My Boats: 2005 42' Fountain SOLD
Posts: 9,950
Default Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
And you said Fountain cheats. Guess you're wrong again.

Why doesn't OL come and race with Reggie? All you have to do is play by the sanctioned rule book unlike the weekend kids club of SOS OSS he said she said....

IF OL played by the rules last year maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Then again in fairness to OL camp, they did come and drag race with Reggie, went home in the cover of darkness with F- 117 Stealth protection as poor Reggie finishing his ham and eggs learned his playmates were gone. Oh well, back to your new 1 race boat that looks like a Fountain.
Downtown42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:43 AM
  #56
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,671
Default Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown42
And you said Fountain cheats. Guess you're wrong again.

Why doesn't OL come and race with Reggie? All you have to do is play by the sanctioned rule book .
After finding Reggie's motors to fit your so called sanctioned rule book in the Wazzup boat? Nah! Reggie is perfectly legal....

Why didn't Reggie play by the rule book then when OL showed to race in Key West ?

His brand new boat was no different than the OL boat showing up to race there and you know it!

So how does a boat in SBI pass pre race inspection with a delaminated bottom anyway? Then gets allowed to capture a World Title without even completeing a lap?
You call that racing? You can have it!
OL made their attempt to run there and was turned away.
Reggie wants a piece of OL, he'll have to come to OSS where at least you will have a level playing field!
Or does he have to bring 6 Fountains to better his odds at winning.....
Bring whatever you got!
Joe and Brett are only getting started!
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:07 AM
  #57
Registered
 
AIR TIME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: EASTON MA.
My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace
Posts: 6,281
Smile Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

about that 28 skater what speeds did you run in the rough to beat a 39, 42. a couple years back I was in a P1 SPECTRA 30 WITH 3 2.5s top speed was 117 mike was in a 42 with maybe 1350s and another the joker ol had 1200s and we couldn't keep up with them they were runnin over 120 and the owner of our cat had tons of races under his belt so I know he can drive. if you beat a 42ol in rough water with twins in a 28 whats speeds 105 108? if those guys had 1100s there top end should be 116 to 120 and 900s 110 ?
AIR TIME is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:17 AM
  #58
Registered
 
AIR TIME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: EASTON MA.
My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace
Posts: 6,281
Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Oh this was in a poker run in mass and RI so we were in open ocean and bays . OL'S ARE ONE BAD MOTHER F#CKERS and I would put money on a guy who knows how to drive a OL WITH 1100S be it a 37 39 42 and run in true 4 to sixes against a 28 ft cat with twins or tripps, it just sounds like these guys ,the 2 you ran have more money than experience and not busting your balls just doesn't make sent to me since I have been there in a race cat not pleasure cat. PS TIM NICE PICS OF THE RACES.
AIR TIME is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:21 AM
  #59
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,671
Thumbs up Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR TIME
TIM NICE PICS OF THE RACES.
Thanks!
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 11-20-2006 at 09:57 PM.
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:38 PM
  #60
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Atlanta / Ft. Myers Fl.
My Boats: Currently 2004 36Skater Classic 1000hp PSI ,"Color Me Bad" ___ Prior boats 1999 28Skater, 2008 300XS: 28 Pantera Race 6 pax, 10 meter Fountain
Posts: 794
Default Re: The argument is over!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR TIME
about that 28 skater what speeds did you run in the rough to beat a 39, 42. a couple years back I was in a P1 SPECTRA 30 WITH 3 2.5s top speed was 117 mike was in a 42 with maybe 1350s and another the joker ol had 1200s and we couldn't keep up with them they were runnin over 120 and the owner of our cat had tons of races under his belt so I know he can drive. if you beat a 42ol in rough water with twins in a 28 whats speeds 105 108? if those guys had 1100s there top end should be 116 to 120 and 900s 110 ?
I dont believe either of these owners have seen speeds that fast ever!
The one with 900`s I left him at 95 looked back as I toped 115 he had turned around.The one with 1100 I left him during acceleration through 105.(He only runs 108 in the summer I can run 118 on 95 deg day. Take in consideration I was in a Skater not a Specter with 340hp Diamond 2.5`s.All the rough water running I did with these guys was 90-100.Both of there boats were catching air as you can imagine how much air I was catching.I am not saying anything bad about these boats they are both excellent ,beautiful boats,although they Did get beat by a "little Skater" You are probably right more "money than experience".My boat Is a full Blown race boat with modified motors.This is the same skater that holds the world record run from Alaska to Seattle 700mile run done in 1999 with Paul Whittier and Kurt Willows.As far as Rough it was more like 3`-4`,wich is rough on a lake. Could I beat one every time" No Way"!But it is quite funny when I do.

Outerlimits are Bad Ass boats so are Skaters, Fountains,MtI,.ect.ect.....

Last edited by offshoresteve; 11-20-2006 at 08:25 PM.
offshoresteve is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.