Like Tree0Likes

Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

Reply
Old 11-26-2006, 05:24 PM
  #21
Registered
 
hunster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: oceanport nj
My Boats: 94 scarab 29
Posts: 1,626
Default Re: Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

Got a call from my bud the "trailer queen" yesterday afternoon and even he splashed the hustler. Not to be outdone I had to go ouot today, had a great ride , no boat traffic , ran out to the end of sandy hook. A little chilly for the girls but they were enjoying it all in all. Supposed to be like this all week , not pouring in the antifreeze just yet though the latest I've ever gone was the 1st week of dec and we are there!
hunster is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 07:33 PM
  #22
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 6,969
Default Re: Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

had an awesome day, ran out the Manasquan, 2-3's, nice swell with the occasional kicker. ran down the coast in the Barnegat up the inside of the bay hooked up with a local Dave D with a Top Gun, a 35 ZR Donzi and some crazy bastage in a 22 ft something or other with a big motor that ran high 80's..4 of us ran around the bay a bit back to my buddies lift flushed, covered and end of day...ton of boats out was surprised to see as many as i did. mmm mmm mmm is it summer yet
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 08:14 PM
  #23
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Lucky Strike Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: 38 Top Gun T/S "Hot For Teacher"
Posts: 1,660
Default Re: Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by berns29scarab
had an awesome day, ran out the Manasquan, 2-3's, nice swell with the occasional kicker. ran down the coast in the Barnegat up the inside of the bay hooked up with a local Dave D with a Top Gun, a 35 ZR Donzi and some crazy bastage in a 22 ft something or other with a big motor that ran high 80's..4 of us ran around the bay a bit back to my buddies lift flushed, covered and end of day...ton of boats out was surprised to see as many as i did. mmm mmm mmm is it summer yet
Davey won't put his boat away untill NJ freezes over
Lucky Strike Jr is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:08 PM
  #24
Lynch Mob Racing
Platinum Member
 
Hot Duck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Ocean City, MD
My Boats: 39' Cigarette Top Gun, Donzi 22 Classic, 36 Yellowfin
Posts: 2,673
Default Re: Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

We will be out again tomorrow and probably on Tuesday as well if anybody wants to play in OC. Gotta take advantage of this weather!
Hot Duck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:11 PM
  #25
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 6,969
Default Re: Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Duck
We will be out again tomorrow and probably on Tuesday as well if anybody wants to play in OC. Gotta take advantage of this weather!
Will if i didnt have to work i'd be out there as well !!
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:23 PM
  #26
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Lucididee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ID
Posts: 7,954
Default Re: Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunster
Got a call from my bud the "trailer queen" yesterday afternoon and even he splashed the hustler. Not to be outdone I had to go ouot today, had a great ride , no boat traffic , ran out to the end of sandy hook. A little chilly for the girls but they were enjoying it all in all. Supposed to be like this all week , not pouring in the antifreeze just yet though the latest I've ever gone was the 1st week of dec and we are there!
Ok, I believe you did ..... but "trailer queen"? I don't beleive it. Did anyone see it? Does anyone have a pic?
Lucididee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:38 PM
  #27
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Tom A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
My Boats: Necessary Evil .............Donzi 38 ZrComp.............
Posts: 4,094
Default Re: Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

Hey Bern,
Glad to see you are enjoying the new ride! Hope to catch up with you soon, the boat shows are just around the corner.

Tom A.
Tom A. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:41 PM
  #28
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
 
berns29scarab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Brick, NJ
Posts: 6,969
Default Re: Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom A.
Hey Bern,
Glad to see you are enjoying the new ride! Hope to catch up with you soon, the boat shows are just around the corner.

Tom A.

Thanks bro...did someone mention LACE !!
berns29scarab is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 10:55 PM
  #29
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Lucididee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: ID
Posts: 7,954
Default Re: Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

Bern,
Glad to see ya using the boat as much as ya can before she has to go to sleep.
Lucididee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006, 11:55 PM
  #30
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Tom A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
My Boats: Necessary Evil .............Donzi 38 ZrComp.............
Posts: 4,094
Default Re: Anybody boating in Jersey this weekend?

LACE is good! I was thinking informal NJPPC gathering New Years Weekend! NYC Boat Show and after party
Tom A. is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
scottw
General Boating Discussion
9
09-07-2008 09:27 PM
cowisl
General Boating Discussion
12
03-27-2006 10:34 AM
Ron P
OPA/The Jersey Boyz
3
01-27-2005 12:02 PM
36spectre
General Boating Discussion
8
08-29-2003 04:00 PM
Hessdk
General Boating Discussion
2
06-05-2002 02:27 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:37 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.