Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Way To Go LS, Jr. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/147242-way-go-ls-jr.html)

Macklin 12-16-2006 08:14 AM

Re: Way To Go LS, Jr.

Congrats Bobby. Don't know if you remember, but I met you at the Clevelander when you were greeting arrivals to the OSO party, Miami Boat Show 2004. I was with the HRPA group of degenerates. :drink:

Enjoy your college days. They are the best!!

OSO 12-16-2006 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by dhlaw
Fortunately, we have been able to line up employment at Lolliopops for him on the weekends and during break. He will be the new liason to the under 21 dancers, bar back and rash diagnoser. I might also let him intern at my office, but only after getting good reviews from the the management at Pops.......

lol, and I bet he is not kidding either.

Congrats Bobby. Cant wait until the first weekend when he tells his friends that some friends from home are coming up to visit and we roll in.

docmanrich37 12-16-2006 08:37 AM

Congrats Bobby.I think they should give you a special pass to attend the party at the Clevlander for later than 10:00 pm That way you can help OLD SCHOOL to he's room. :evilb:

klaw 12-16-2006 09:36 AM

cogratulation
what will his major be?
nice tio see a younger member on the board move in a positive direction in life
you guys have done a great job in raising him

el indio 12-16-2006 09:36 AM

go bobby........there is nothing more valueable then a good education. my years of studying at Whats a Matta U have come in real handy......m.m.....

Lucky Strike Jr 12-16-2006 10:01 AM

Thanks everyone, appreciate the kind words! Flagler is very close to the city docks where we go for the Daytona Poker Run so anyone that does the run can check it out. I'm very excited and the pressure is off now that I know where I'm going. Plus, they don't have a summer session so I can hit all the poker runs before college :D

Steve-Roll up in the 650 ...they're here :drink:

crb76 12-16-2006 10:11 AM

Way to go Bobby! Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and if you do, please don't name it after me! :cool:

Roger 1 12-16-2006 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by OSOAdmin
lol, and I bet he is not kidding either.

Congrats Bobby. Cant wait until the first weekend when he tells his friends that some friends from home are coming up to visit and we roll in.

I can see it now... The first official OSO....ROAD TRIP!!!! :evilb: :evilb:

ktron 12-16-2006 11:12 AM

Congratulations Bobby!

masher44 12-16-2006 11:22 AM

:cool: