Wish me a Happy Birthday??

Notices

Wish me a Happy Birthday??

Old 02-08-2002, 09:30 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Mrs. Cardshark
Happy B-day to you coming up!! Plans are for the day include birthday cake with my grand daughters!! It was wonderful!! Now a good nite's sleep and to work on the truck..on your b-day.. Hope you have a great one!!

26scarab,

Yeah, yeah.. not that many candles.. we used the blue ones that count for 10yr each.. didnt want to start a fire!!!

Sydwayz23,
You dont make me feel any older... just knowing I have a bunch of OSO friends makes my day and makes me feel young!!

FunHome,
I was thinking the same thing.. cool people in Feb!!!

Vegas Gun,
Man I could use a nite in Vegas to liven up the b-day.. A Happy one back at you!! Let's see 78/2= still too young!!

Outrageous,
I late Happy to you also!! Hope it was a good day for you!! So many people are Feb's.. that is great!

flylevel,
Hey man.. gettin used to the job! sorta! The driving is killing me.. Home tonite, Sunday to Marquette... for the week and no sled.. No computer as yet.. just the one at work and they dont appreciate OSO like they really should!!

mxz800,
You didnt see that one pic of me did you?? not a day over 29.....hmmmmmm good idea, keep spreading that rummor..

Too Old.. How can I be older if you are too old?? hmmmmmm I'm really only 29!!

DanB,
You just hold still till I can catch you Dan!! Hey I will ship you some snow from the UP if you want it...

Towel Boy,
A Happy one to you too.. I just didnt realize so many people were born on this day..LOL!! Hope you had a good one!!

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes.. It really made my day!! Nice to know that friends are only a mouse click away!!

Now to get that boat running.. hoping the wife has a new set of heads in those boxes upstairs... HMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks again every one!!

Dick
Old 02-08-2002, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.