Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OKAY OKAY...A little OT.....but  you'll like 'em >

OKAY OKAY...A little OT.....but you'll like 'em

Notices

OKAY OKAY...A little OT.....but you'll like 'em

Old 01-23-2002, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This topic always surprises me. The desire to make modifications seems shallow to me. I would think more women would have a "take me as I am" attitude - but they don't. On principle I would prefer stock. I do confess to being curious but I can't find a casual aquaintance willing to let me "squeeze the charmin."
Old 01-23-2002, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a g/f years ago who was small (very) and decided to go the larger (very) route. I personally prefered the smaller size and feel of real. Fakes were so obvious, and most still are. Looking and feeling.
Old 01-23-2002, 11:20 AM
Registered

shor,

if you or her need a good resource for info.
www.implantinfo.com

yes, travis there is pics.
Old 01-23-2002, 11:43 AM
Boat Girl

Frequency- I am with you...its whats inside that makes a person...and not boobs, sorry guys contrary to popular belief...

Old 01-23-2002, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK, how about a slightly different opinion?
OK guys, be real honest here. If you had (and I'n not saying anyone on THIS board would) a very small dick and a simple surgery would make you at least "normal" in your opinion, would you or would you not go for the surgery. Any man who says he wouldn't is a lying sack of sh*t!!! Anyone who thinks it is "shallow" for a woman to try to improve the way she thinks of herself and her body has not put themselves in her shoes (boobs?)
OBTW: my g/f just had them done 10 days ago, and HELLLLLLLL YAAAAAAAAAA they are way cool. Can't wait to feel and rub!!
Shor: do not let her go too big: those are the ones that look and feel fake. Also: go under the chest muscle with a round implant, will feel much better for her and you.
Old 01-23-2002, 12:05 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

I'm soooooo sure........so I guess every girl that has "fake" boobs is shallow and not really right.....

Come on now guys this is not my question.....I have zero problems with after market hooters........Who cares what they feel like...whatta want soft and squishy...THERE TITS for god's sake.....they are supposed to LOOK good.....if there close to soft then great.....

I wanna know from the guys that have had the same girl before and after.....Come on spill it......
Old 01-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Registered

Originally posted by shorgasm:
<STRONG>Aw chit........I just re-read you're post and you suck!!!!!!!! :</STRONG>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 01-23-2002, 12:11 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

Oops.....just got SummerOb's reply.......Thank you very much.....

Come on guys a point well taken....you can't blame the girl for this.....be realistic

You can't work out and make 'em bigger....nor can you go on a diet and make them grow a bit more........

If you really think these girls are shallow then you need to open you minds up a touch more...... Sheeeeesh!!!!

BTW very well known DR. in Orlando.....seen lots of his work... Very impressive.....VERY

She will be a full full C if not a D.....By no means too big....but not too small....
Old 01-23-2002, 12:23 PM
Registered

TANNED FAT!!!! your a new hero

BOOBIES....BOOBIES
Old 01-23-2002, 12:24 PM
Boat Girl

Gasm you know me, and by no means did I say that people that have implants are shallow...two of my friends have them, and all I am saying is that they are not the be all end all...I would be more concerned about my health then how I fill out a tight sweater...I just wouldnt go under the knife for no good medical reason...thats just me...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.