Truck In Water

Old 01-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Re: Truck In Water

Gino,

When I first heard what I'm about to say, I thought it was nuts, but you might be the BEST example of his point..... You might consider checking into this.

My wife always says how difficult I am to buy for (xmas/bday etc..). So, as a joke, when I was having a difficult period at work she "bought" me a Feng Shui Master to come in and make my office etc....more soothing etc.... What the guy shared w/ us was that everyone has their good years, months, days, hours etc.... and it's all mathamatical surrounding your birth year. It's actually pretty interesting (to me).

It sounds like you had a bad personal year, bad vehicle year, bad boat year, bad jet ski year, bad gun year, bad watch year etc....

Now, here's the bad news ---- the Chinese year doesn't end til Feb 4th or 5th, I believe --- So, I'm staying clear until then..... Nothing personal (Wait, yes... it is completely personal!) haha...

Hang in there!
Old 01-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
First of all, 99% of my incidents happen on the way to the water or while putting the boat (or seadoo) into the water. This last incident happened on 12/31. This is a new year and my resolution is to cut down my incidents by 50% (Trying to keep it realistic). I look at it this way, yes there are a lot of incidents but... they are usually nothing a good paint and body guy can't handle. Thank goodness none of the things that happen are ever too serious. When I look at what Fred is going through, I realize how lucky I am and have been.
Like I said, I'm glad when things happen it's not serious....you just have some really bad luck!

Here's hoping 2007 is the end of the bad and the start of the good.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:37 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by DJD
If it has tits, tires or propellers, it's bound to give you trouble at some point!
otherwise said, "If it Flies, Fks or Floates ----- rent it..... it's cheaper!"
Old 01-03-2007, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

I hope nobody from the Sea Doo ramp was at this ramp. Try to be safe in O7. Best of luck.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Registered

Gino,

Sorry to hear about another "incident"...but man do I love reading this stuff 'Ta he!! w/ anyone that wants to whine on here!
Old 01-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

I checked the post history, Either this is a very strange coincidence or I have a stalker. It seems the olny time
rhd3038 posts is when it's a thread regarding one of my incidences or if it's over a Lip Ship Cigarette. Strange huh!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...earchid=951862
Maybe..... rhd3038 is NOT a stalker but the source of all your incidents! Maybe he jumped in the cab of the truck while you were in the boat and your friend was occupied.....maybe
Old 01-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Maybe..... rhd3038 is NOT a stalker but the source of all your incidents! Maybe he jumped in the cab of the truck while you were in the boat and your friend was occupied.....maybe
OH MAN don't even go there We don't need a story about Lubejob gett'n busted for trying to snag this creep
Old 01-03-2007, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You are the man, Gino !....When i met you at Cumberland PR I couldnt get over how you took things "In stride"....Hang in there !!...It's got to get better..{I think}
Old 01-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Registered

I checked the post history, Either this is a very strange coincidence or I have a stalker. It seems the olny time
rhd3038 posts is when it's a thread regarding one of my incidences or if it's over a Lip Ship Cigarette. Strange huh!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...earchid=951862

You probably have an insurance investigator following you. I know I would have one following you if I insured you!
Old 01-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Hi, Thank you. I was taking a break from OSO. The insurance thing really upset aggrevated me as well as a couple of nasty comment from "New" members.
Actually it wasn't a Ferrari! Here is is with it's new wheels and exhaust. I'm sure this will piss someone off.
Attached Thumbnails Truck In Water-img_1076.jpg   Truck In Water-img_1074.jpg   Truck In Water-img_1062.jpg  

Quick Reply: Truck In Water

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.