Like Tree0Likes

Who keeps their boat on a lift?

Old 01-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boats: Wellcraft Excalibur 26
Default Re: Who keeps their boat on a lift?

Im looking for a new lift and have 1 for sale . I wanted to ask you guys with hydo units if anyone has experence using them in open water and if they have a sep up for that? I have to go aboue 170 foot from shore to 4 1/2 foot deep water where I am - Now I have a standing vertical cable lift - but they have been problematic in the past. Part of the issue may we we regually get 4-5 foot waves moving threw. So I need some thing that in anchored solid to lift 7 k or more.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 1989 41 Apache

My lift went for sale yeasterday here on OSO. Manning makes a great lift, the hull is surported like it's on a really good trailer.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:00 PM
Registered

My Boats: Formula 330SS

12000 lb poly-lift lifting a 11,000 Formula. Was told I needed 14-16k lb lift by everyone else. Poly assured me it would not be a problem, and it isn't. Deep drop kit and aqua logic remote. Docking made easy...............
Old 01-14-2007, 11:00 AM
Registered

My Boats: 292Formula Fastech

10,000lbs Ploy Lift at LOTO for 292Fastech. Bunks cut to fit the steps. Room to grow.
Attached Thumbnails
Who keeps their boat on a lift?-boat-dock-small.jpg  
Old 02-09-2007, 12:08 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Well it's been finalized now so I can tell you'll that I'm now in the biz of selling my product.I sale a inclosed gear box with a very good motor for boat lifts.Its twice as fast as the OLD OUT DATED flat plate,quiter and no grease falling on your boat that we all go through.I sale to OEM marine contractors but my new market will be dock builders and all marine contractors and of course anyone interested in my product.I have a fair amount of lift builders that buy and install my drive setup and they are very happy with it.So if anyone is looking to upgrade their flat plate motor and bearbox shoot me a email.My unit bolts right upto flat plates so there shouldn't be any other mods to do.If anyone has any leads of marine contractors and lift installers please shoot me their name for leads.Check out my website. www.perfectsystems.biz Thanks again.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmanrich37 View Post
Well it's been finalized now so I can tell you'll that I'm now in the biz of selling my product.I sale a inclosed gear box with a very good motor for boat lifts.Its twice as fast as the OLD OUT DATED flat plate,quiter and no grease falling on your boat that we all go through.I sale to OEM marine contractors but my new market will be dock builders and all marine contractors and of course anyone interested in my product.I have a fair amount of lift builders that buy and install my drive setup and they are very happy with it.So if anyone is looking to upgrade their flat plate motor and bearbox shoot me a email.My unit bolts right upto flat plates so there shouldn't be any other mods to do.If anyone has any leads of marine contractors and lift installers please shoot me their name for leads.Check out my website. www.perfectsystems.biz Thanks again.

RICH....Looking for 2 lifts to pull the kawasaki jet ski's out. I believe you know my set up from some of the pics I sent you. I would like to keep them along the outside of the walk way where the boat sits. I am adding to the roof to then make it covered so no rain water or sunlight wll do damage. Thanks. Jeff
Attached Thumbnails
Who keeps their boat on a lift?-web-dcp_1166-1111-large-e-mail-view-large-web-view.jpg  
Old 04-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Registered

My Boats: 06 Concept 36'

Hey Rich,

I live in Hudson fl. and need some changes to my lift. Interested???
Attached Thumbnails
Who keeps their boat on a lift?-img_0267.jpg  
Old 04-22-2007, 04:19 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
RICH....Looking for 2 lifts to pull the kawasaki jet ski's out. I believe you know my set up from some of the pics I sent you. I would like to keep them along the outside of the walk way where the boat sits. I am adding to the roof to then make it covered so no rain water or sunlight wll do damage. Thanks. Jeff
Jass are you looking for a floating or elec. jet ski lifts and or would you like swivel lifts?
Have you seen this boat before.
Attached Thumbnails
Who keeps their boat on a lift?-jass-nortech-002.jpg  

Last edited by docmanrich37; 04-22-2007 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-22-2007, 04:22 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hudsonslingshot View Post
Hey Rich,

I live in Hudson fl. and need some changes to my lift. Interested???
Hell no cause I end up drinking any $$$ made from the work.ok you talked me into it.See ya in a week or so.Less than 2 weeks and the ball and chain will be around your leg. and Jen said Tony is a big winer.
Old 04-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmanrich37 View Post
Jass are you looking for a floating or elec. jet ski lifts and or would you like swivel lifts?
Have you seen this boat before.
Never seen it before Rich, looking for some type of elec. lift for 2 ski's....and also looking at adding some type of floating dock (Like Jet-dock)for friends jet ski's that stop by, also for fishing platform and so on, 50x15 or 20. Thanks Jeff