Notices

Thursday Funnies!

Old 01-24-2002, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nick I'm getting the itch for the west coast, did we set a date yet?
Old 01-24-2002, 12:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
What's up, Mike? How's the weather...I think you got us beat by 2*. Beautiful here.

No, I do not recall any date being set, but Hell I live here...Whenever is fine by me. The other day, I recall Unleashed mentioning something about coming over sometime soon and also Dean was wanting to come over this way. If we could put it together, it would be great! I believe the consensus was sometime after the Miami boat show, but anytime is fine with me. There's so many things going on, my mind is spinning. I need a planner. LOL

Maybe when we/you or whoever decides we should put it on the OSO gatherings section...Also, did you make the June arrangements for Islamorada? Is there anything I need to do? That might be something for the Gatherings section as well!
Old 01-24-2002, 12:23 PM
Registered

I think we need to just set a date, I'll have 2 or 3 boats coming from Orlando. When are you going to the show, I'm gonna pass on it cause we just moved into our new house and all my extra cash is going into furniture, go figure, besides I will just by something down there anyway.
Old 01-24-2002, 12:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
We will be leaving for Miami on Friday, Feb 15th in the morning...Hope to be there before noon to take in some of the action and hit the OSO Party in the evening. Probably spend the night and hit the show on Sat...May stay that night, too but still unsure.

As for the get-together here...What about some time in Late Feb, early March. Like I said, anytime is good for me, it's the travelers that should decide. So what do you say?....
Old 01-24-2002, 12:48 PM
Registered