Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-23-2007, 12:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Stu & Jackie Jones of the Florida Powerboat Club have generously donated to our cause. I am adding the following to our list of auction items found on post 1 of this thread:

A coupon with a value of $550.00 to be used towards the entry fee for any FPC Poker Run this year, with the exception of Key West in November. Also included is the annual membership fee if the successful bidder is not a member with a further value of $ 249.00 for a total of almost $ 800.00.

Thank you kindly, Stu & Jackie

Bob
Old 01-23-2007, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Bob
Looks good for me for the run. Not sure if I have a crew yet but as long as the weather and seas are fair. I am in.
Interrested in the Donzi cooler pack. I may have to bid on that.
Dennis
Old 01-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bob,

Since space is getting limited, please count my wife and I in for the benefit run. Should I send you a check now to reserve a slot on the run or should I give it to you on the Feb 3rd. We will be running a 38 Cig Flatdeck in the 45-50 mph group.

Thank you for your time.

Jack
Old 01-23-2007, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,
I can't make the run but please accept an openning bid for item # 6 of $200.00
and another bid for item # 10 of $ 200
Jim
Old 01-23-2007, 07:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bowtye8
Bob
Looks good for me for the run. Not sure if I have a crew yet but as long as the weather and seas are fair. I am in.
Interrested in the Donzi cooler pack. I may have to bid on that.
Dennis
Great Dennis, we will look for your bid. It will sure beat standing in line at the Miami Boat Show when you can say - hey, I've already got that !! LOL Good luck,
Bob
Old 01-23-2007, 07:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by US MUSL
Bob,

Since space is getting limited, please count my wife and I in for the benefit run. Should I send you a check now to reserve a slot on the run or should I give it to you on the Feb 3rd. We will be running a 38 Cig Flatdeck in the 45-50 mph group.

Thank you for your time.

Jack
Great Jack,

You are in. Just hang onto your check for now. We will be collecting the participant donations on the day of the run. There will be some direction on that in the Ft Myers Offshore thread soon.
Bob
Old 01-23-2007, 07:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bellmitsubishi
Bob,
I can't make the run but please accept an openning bid for item # 6 of $200.00
and another bid for item # 10 of $ 200
Jim

Thank you Jim and it was nice talking to you the other day. I will post your bids now and we will look for you to join us on a future run with Ft Myers Offshore. It is a great group of guys n gals and I could not be doing this without their help.
Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-24-2007 at 08:18 AM.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:17 PM
chief fever
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob have four ticket's to the Miami Boat show that i will donate,good for any day 15-19,Let me know if you would like them?
Old 01-23-2007, 07:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by chief fever
Bob have four ticket's to the Miami Boat show that i will donate,good for any day 15-19,Let me know if you would like them?
Thanks Ray. Just hang onto them for now if you will. I will figure out a way to place them, in exchange for a donation.
I or some of the other guys at FMO can do that as some of us are planning on going to the show. Hard to put small items in the auction as it is already getting quite long. Would like to limit auction items to larger items now, if we may.
It is appreciated for sure.
Bob
Old 01-23-2007, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

We at Ft Myers Offshore have now established a " Trust Fund" for Jennifur. It is called " The Jennifur Molter Trust". We are asking that all future donations be directed to this trust fund.

When we launched our fundraiser for Jennifur, the only vehicle in place to receive donations was the " Molter Family Fund". While we remain fully supportive to the original Fund, in order to ensure that Jennifer is able to meet her objective of going to college, we have established "The Jennifur Molter Trust".

Our thanks to the law firm of William Morris Esq. for setting up the Trust without charge. Also thanks to Hans [ OSO rockstrmkr] and Marc Scola [OSO Marc] for their hard work on this.

Should there be any question on this please feel free to contact me by phone, e mail or PM.

Thank you,
Bob

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 01-29-2007 at 01:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.