Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident >

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Notices

Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Old 01-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Bob,

Spoke to the pilot late this afternoon everyone should be aware of his speeds.

He is capable of apx. 80-85 MPH he suggested the first group keep an eye out for him, if he has a head wind it will slow him down. If he cannot keep up we must slow down or we will not make the pictures.

The second and third group will be fine.

Seems like all is going well ,if there is anything I can do to help some more just let me know.

I also confirmed he will be at the bridge at 11:00 am.

John
Old 01-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Registered

Default Re: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accide

Bob.............I have made some changes to my plans to be able to attend, my boat will still be in N.J. so I would like
to bid $1,000.00 for both pairs of seats on Masquarade.

Please contact me for info on payment.........thanks...Mike
Old 01-23-2007, 09:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike 35 Fountain
Bob.............I have made some changes to my plans to be able to attend, my boat will still be in N.J. so I would like
to bid $1,000.00 for both pairs of seats on Masquarade.

Please contact me for info on payment.........thanks...Mike
That is great Mike. Glad to hear this. I will post shortly. Auction for boat seats closes this Thurs. 25th at 9PM. We will watch what develops on this over the next 2 days. Good luck.
Bob
Old 01-23-2007, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Cig42X
Bob,

Spoke to the pilot late this afternoon everyone should be aware of his speeds.

He is capable of apx. 80-85 MPH he suggested the first group keep an eye out for him, if he has a head wind it will slow him down. If he cannot keep up we must slow down or we will not make the pictures.

The second and third group will be fine.

Seems like all is going well ,if there is anything I can do to help some more just let me know.

I also confirmed he will be at the bridge at 11:00 am.

John

Should not be a problem, John. Terry can just run at a speed that will work while the heli is on them. I will let him know.
Bob
Old 01-23-2007, 09:55 PM
Registered

Thanks Bob.........I'll keep an eye on this.

I would have bid to go with Terry Sobo........but I've seen him
drive a boat before ..........just kidding Terry, look forward to seeing you, it's been a lot of years.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:46 AM
VIP Member

I would charge Mike double. Everything he sits in comes back in Kit form. Smitty
Old 01-24-2007, 11:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
I would charge Mike double. Everything he sits in comes back in Kit form. Smitty
Ha, before this auction is over, hopefully he will be paying double !! It is for a good cause. We welcome Mike's support and we will see what happens.
Good luck to you guys in 2007.
Bob
Old 01-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would've liked to bid for the ride with Terry also but we are going to Big Sky already. We're sending a hundee for a good cause anyway. Thanks for doing a good job Bobthebuilder.

Ian and Donna

Last edited by PatriYacht; 01-24-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
I would've liked to bid for the ride with Terry also but we are going to Big Ski already. We're sending a hundee for a good cause anyway. Thanks for doing a good job Bobthebuilder.

Ian and Donna
Thank you Ian & Donna,

Please note that checks are to be made payable to " THE Jennifer Molter Trust" as mentioned in post # 124.
Again thank you, and hope to see you guys on the water up MI way someday, or who know, maybe even down here.
Bob
Old 01-24-2007, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes

Quick Reply: Ft Myers Offshore Fun Run to benefit sole survivor of Marco Island Boating Accident

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.