Lake Hartwell Poker Run Date >

Lake Hartwell Poker Run Date

Notices

Lake Hartwell Poker Run Date

Old 01-05-2002, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Lake Hartwell Poker Run Date

We're trying to put together the boat club trips for 2002 and need to know when is the Lake Hartwell Poker Run. Boating season isn't far away now! Hope some of the OSO crowd can join us!

75 days until Spring!

[ 01-05-2002: Message edited by: Speedbump ]
Old 01-07-2002, 11:46 AM
Registered

Back to the top!!
Old 01-07-2002, 12:22 PM
gaboatnut

Been wonderin the same thing myself...wheres the Hartwell gang when ya need em????

Old 01-07-2002, 12:27 PM
Registered

Great - I like it on top!

72 days until spring!
Old 01-07-2002, 03:09 PM
Registered

And she said "I like it on top" HUHHH [beavis]
Old 01-08-2002, 05:16 AM
Registered

So I guess I have to keep climbing back on top....where's my satisfaction guys?? No answers yet?

71 Days Until Spring!

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: Speedbump ]
Old 01-08-2002, 07:32 AM
T.H.Miller

Speedbump,

Which Poker Run are you referring to? The Greenville Power Squadron sponsors one around late may - early june. The Pickens County Council for Prevention of Child Abuse Sponsors one around early August. Well anyway as soon as I find out I will Post the dates. However there is another consideration: The Heartwell Lake Level! Currently the lake is down 11 feet, I was at a buddies house this past weekend and it is really bad! Some of the coves you can now walk across, bad bad bad! Up stream from this lake is a nuclear reactor on a different lake, and down stream is the Savannah river. The Savannah must remain navigable and got to have water to cool the reactor, now combine that with the fact that we have been in a drought condition sense 1999 and what do you have? A empty lake! I sure hope this improves over the next 3 months we need rain!

Old 01-08-2002, 07:40 AM
Registered

Yes our lake levels at Allatoona and Lanier are way down also. We really really need rain.

Poker Run - which one? I can honestly say I'm not sure so post the dates for any that you find out about. Is there one that is put on by the same folks who do the Lake Lanier Poker Run? (Pardon my novice experience w/poker run information).
Old 01-08-2002, 08:58 AM
Registered

Speedbump, aren't you supposed to be working?
Old 01-08-2002, 11:41 AM
gaboatnut

Speedbump, no this is not put on by the same people. Barkley up at Lanier Harbour does the BIG lanier run in August (www.lanierharbor.com) His looks like will be the 10th of August this year. I ran it for the first time last year and had a ball! Next years looks to be even better. The Hartwell Runs (I ran the Power Squadrons last year in May) is a much smaller, but IMHO, more fun than the Lanier one. Only because its smaller and esier for my little 20'er to run in. Cnat wait for both (and more) runs in 2002!

Second that on the water too. sheesh, Lanier is sick, avent been to Altoona lately, but Hartwel is bad too. Clark Hill aint much better, but Oconee (my home lake) is still doing great! Now if winter would hurry up, we can get back to BOATIN!

[ 01-08-2002: Message edited by: gaboatnut ]

Quick Reply: Lake Hartwell Poker Run Date

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.