Is there market for High Performance Boat Charter's at LOTO >

Is there market for High Performance Boat Charter's at LOTO

Notices

Is there market for High Performance Boat Charter's at LOTO

Old 02-01-2007, 05:50 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Is there market for High Performance Boat Charter's at LOTO

supercat cove was a neat concept that a few performance boaters thought up and we were slated and did a ton of work on the facility. It was going to be at Blue moon marina, we had hooters lined up to go in, designed a ticki bar on top of the facility, new pool, 124 condo's , boats on display, but the then owners were into turmoil, and backed out on selling it to us, I spent 6 months of hard work with designs, land surveyors, the city, banks, and boat manufacturers, one partner since sold out and there is now litigation over a bunch of items, Randy subdivision is in north county. might call oe Lino and see how he did with the charters, I have the insurance all set up with 2 of my agents, just dont think it's worth the hastle and drunks roaching my boat with beer in party cove.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Buddy OO
just dont think it's worth the hastle and drunks roaching my boat with beer in party cove.
And that's exactly what would happen, too. The types of folks that would be attracted to such a rental would also be looking to party it up...

Interesting concept, just don't know how you could pull it off and do it right. I'd feel sorry for the Captain pulling out of PC at 5:00 on a Saturday afternoon.
Old 02-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

If you wanted to do it to actually make a buck I think the thing to do would be get a little smaller much less expensive boat. The average yahoo doesn't know the difference between a baja and a Nortech.

Go buy a used 36' outlaw for 75k and then it won't be quite as painful when someone spills a beer all over the floor. By the sounds of it, Though, you're a busy guy and have a lot of more profitable endeavors to spend your time working on than hauling drunks around at the lake.

Just my .02