Notices

bandit racing engines

Old 02-08-2007, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bandit racing engines

i the opportunity to comment on kurts marine/bandit racing engines since i have been a customer for 15 years and have earned the right to have an educated opinion and not hearsay or rumors like all who have previously posted.........

as far as the capabilities of kurts marine, i think the record of my previous teams and current team "motley crew" speaks for itself. that shop doesnt talk the talk.... it walks the walk. so instead of punkin' out by hiding behind your posts, feel free to stop in and see kurt at the motley pit and you can take up your issues with him man to man in my hauler behind closed doors. ill personally set up the meeting. option 2 is just to go legal and im sure he would entertain option 2 as well.

secondly, kurt has never done me wrong in any buisness deals in the past and is very fair when issues arise (which always does in this sport). the road goes both ways boys.

thirdly, kurt forgot more about this sport than most of you will ever know so when your credentials stack up, you may be able to argue your points without eating crow.

invitations are sent
rsvp asap!!!!!!!!!

hammer
motley crew
Old 02-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: bandit racing engines

Kurt has done some incredible work on my boats and I really believe that in the end any equipment or industry endeavor that he is involved in ie. engines, rigging, throttleing, whatever, will be a premier product that I would be proud to be a part of. In my opinion any individuals or groups that have not been a part of Kurt's success story have missed out on a privilage and opportunity that any industry participant or enthusiast would be lucky to participate in. I have raced with and against equipment with his name on it and I can tell you in my short 35 year stint at offshore I have experienced none better than the work he does. (BTW-I figured out I would rather race with his hardware!,,IE. Hammer/Hollywood-Motley

Stan Ware
Popeyes Racing
Old 02-08-2007, 01:29 PM
PHIL
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ditto Stan - you are so right - You and I have been around for many years - walked the walk - its so easy for those that are just jealous or sadly mis-informed - to say things that JUST ARE NOT TRUE ! -

Kurt can rely on his reputation - and dignity - a class act - CAN THEY ? - answer - NO WAY -

Those that try to tear Kurt down - dont have much to show as accomplishments - just a lot of sour grapes - and so so jealous of Kurt - that it is just laughable !

Kurt - dont pay any attention to the Wanabees - they are just like pesky mosquitoes -

Phil
Old 02-08-2007, 02:05 PM
Registered

I would like to put my 2 cents in...even though some might not say I have earned it.....
I have raced with the best team for the last three years. I said TEAM. That word team combines drivers, throttlemen, rigging and the lets just say, the Brains behind the Muscle. That is Kurt. I do not have the experience of some of the other racers, but I do know one thing, that when Kurt straps me in that seat, I am driving the best, and I guess our record speaks for itself. Motley Crew will not be touched by anyone, but Kurt, because what he rigs....WINS!
Kurt, You're the best.
Come to think of it....So am I!
Hollywood
Old 02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I Would Like To Add Alittle To This Thread, Kurts My Engine Builder And My Friend And I Couldnt Ask For Anything Better Than Wat He Has Done For Me And My Team, He Has Been Bending Over Backwards To Help Our Young Team To Make It To Every Race This Past Three Years, From Rigging To Building Our Engines To Anything We Needed He Has Helped Us And Teached Us How To Have A Winning Team, Thanks For Everything. Team Papa Dukes
Old 02-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

i have the utmost respect of kurt and bandit. i have raced for over 15 years and never heard anything but great things. i hope you dont think of him but the best and nothing less.
scott you're really good
kurt you are the best
mike stancombe
Old 02-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Obviously, anyone who knows Warpaint, knows Kurt has been my throttleman, my engine builder, my crew chief and a good friend. He has taught me what it takes to compete in the offshore racing arena. As far as his trust level... he is my race partner in the boat, I trust him with my life.

"Hammer" in the boat, thats a whole different story!!........just kidding Hammer

Last edited by Apache041; 02-08-2007 at 11:38 PM.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:04 AM
Registered

hmmmmmmmmm....................

no bashers taking my invitation???