Bravo Or Nxt Drives On Larger Heavier V-bottoms

Notices

Bravo Or Nxt Drives On Larger Heavier V-bottoms

Old 02-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Bravo Or Nxt Drives On Larger Heavier V-bottoms

Have a buddy that is looking at a few models, primarily same size boat as I have, 4300 Nortech. He is also looking at sunsation, and possibly Cig or OL, but I know he doesn't have the coin for these two. We both have had bravo boats before and our soured on their performance of lasting. With the newer style of bravo drives that have come out as well as the new NXT drives, can you guys share your experience on how both of these drives are lasting. Good or Bad....Give me the type of boat, power and drives as well as hours with out rebuild. Thanks Guys, I'm trying to get him straightened out before he goes to Miami. Jeff

Last edited by Jassman; 02-11-2007 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,172 Likes on 511 Posts

The list-coin on the Sunsation is not cheap either. I dunno what real dollars are.

Jeff, have your friend drop me a line, and I can talk real dollars about the 43AT.
btcomm500(a)aol.com
Old 02-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
The list-coin on the Sunsation is not cheap either. I dunno what real dollars are.

Jeff, have your friend drop me a line, and I can talk real dollars about the 43AT.
btcomm500(a)aol.com
He wants something that he can get his hands on now. He is also very impatient and sometimes has more $ than brains. A very compulsive buyer.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Powerplay 38!
Old 02-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
He wants something that he can get his hands on now. He is also very impatient and sometimes has more $ than brains. A very compulsive buyer.
Now, Now, that comment could get the rolls a fly'n
Old 02-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If he wants something big in the 43' range why dont he look at the 43ZR Donzi. Nice boat and ride with the nice speed advantage.

John S.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Catmando
NXT is the only choice between those two. It is the "baby 6" and built for the hp and torque of the 700SC. Others to look at are the new BMax HD, the Teague Platinum and the Weismann 6.
Some manufactures are having problems with the NXT and some are having excellent luck. As to the Bmax and Teagues, No thank You, I have friends on this board with their products. As to the Weisman, I saw one on a Nortech that didnt impress me as to how a few of the lines came across one of the cases, rubbing when being steered. As to the internals Im sure they are stout like a #6, but where do you get them serviced at. Also there is no price advantage vs the #6. Maybe thats not Pats goal. Then there is the unfortunate percieved resale.

Who on this board, dealer or customer has a boat with the NXT drives and can share the experience. Whether it is positive, negative, poor set up, to high x-dim, and so on. Thanks Jeff
Old 02-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cowisl
Powerplay 38!
One of my all time favorite boats, I'm looking forward to them coming back into production. Just not quite there yet. Jeff
Old 02-11-2007, 03:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Now, Now, that comment could get the rolls a fly'n

Trust me, if Pat had his 43 done, I would gladly be showing it to my buddy. Hopefully I will get to meet you on the next roll tossing Poker Run Jeff
Old 02-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Pwrbt33
If he wants something big in the 43' range why dont he look at the 43ZR Donzi. Nice boat and ride with the nice speed advantage.

John S.
I showed him 2 43's, via email...nice boat. The problem is...he is 6'4" and 265 pounds. The cabin I believe on the 43 Donzi's would be a little tight for him. He presently has my old 42 Sonic and loves my old 43 Nortech . Jeff

Love the paint on this 38 Donzi.
Attached Thumbnails Bravo Or Nxt Drives On Larger Heavier V-bottoms-13608_8.jpg   Bravo Or Nxt Drives On Larger Heavier V-bottoms-38-donzi.jpg  

Quick Reply: Bravo Or Nxt Drives On Larger Heavier V-bottoms

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.