Like Tree0Likes

CHRIS FLOOD Arrest arrainment on VALENTINES day

Reply
Old 02-14-2007, 10:33 AM
  #11
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: out there
My Boats: john boat
Posts: 35
Default

Lauderdaleboats
Platinum Member
Platinum Member





Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 63 Well I won,t be responding to Gino as I have no dealings with Gino. The last time I spoke with him regarding working on his boat through Larry Goldman of Exteme marine and issues I had with Larry Goldman he blew me off. Just so everyone here is clear, Gino and Larry are partners on boat sale deals so in this thread they are responding to each each other with info already spread to Gino from Larry. First, my home is and was never in foreclosure Gino and I never led anyone to believe it was through any conversation I had with anyone. At no time was I nearly on the street with my newborn. You know absolutely nothing about my personal life. You're posting statements on this thread that are not true and have come from an extremely unreliable source from a person by the name of Larry Goldman who in my opinion is a complete parasite. Larry Goldman never gave me a job and never was I on his payroll as an employee. Larry Goldman hired me on a subcontract basis to do specific work and he full well knows the quality of my work as you do as well. You make it appear on this thread that this guy was my saviour. The problem here is that in his own words "The stunt that I pulled" is that I had to recently go to Extreme Marine with a court order and Miami-Dade sheriffs to have him return personal property that he was holding with no rightful reason or no reason at all that he has told me of in the conversations that we have had recently. And for Larry goldman to post that I no longer work for Exteme Marine is absolutely true but let's be clear that this is of my own choice for non payment of several labour invoices. He has given every excuse possible from you'll get it tomorrow to I'm waiting for the deposit check from the customer so you can get paid. His own manager has told me he had recieved deposits long before I ever invoiced him. So as it stands I have 7 invoices for Extreme marine that are either not paid in full or not paid at all dating back to August with a dollar value well into the thousands. This is even after I tried to help him and lowered my rate twice, substantially so he could get on top of this. Not only was this a factor in terminating any business relationship with Extreme Marine but I also had more than a handful of other customers who refused to deal with me as long as I had any dealings with Larry Goldman and each of these people are chomping at the bit to expose this guy. So now there is a 9 page writ filed against Larry Goldman and Extreme Marine in Miami-Dade courts in the hopes that I can recoup this lost money. Now Trent, please inform me as well of who I owe money in Key West because as far as I know each of my transactions have been satisfied and if not, isn't it a little strange that people will tell you this and not inform me. So Larry, don't for 1 second think you can come on this site and post like youre the standup guy, there are dozens of members on OSO that will not deal with you because of your reputation. Gino that goes for you as well. I could expose you in a quick second with the way you and Larry dealt with your 35 Motion "Lubejobs". I KNOW THE DETAILS!!! Gino, you've had my number for months, you could have taken the information you were given and called me privately and discussed anything you wanted but you decided to come on this board and post reterict. You made your choice. Jackie and Tres, we had our dealings and I guess you did what you felt was right and had the post deleted because, yes, it was about to get really ugly. You taught me a valuable lesson though and I use it every day
waterboy38 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:47 AM
  #12
Registered
 
Tres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Ocala, FL/Union Mills NC
My Boats: Every Vessel Type
Posts: 1,695
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy38 View Post
Lauderdaleboats
Platinum Member
Platinum Member





Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 63 Well I won,t be responding to Gino as I have no dealings with Gino. The last time I spoke with him regarding working on his boat through Larry Goldman of Exteme marine and issues I had with Larry Goldman he blew me off. Just so everyone here is clear, Gino and Larry are partners on boat sale deals so in this thread they are responding to each each other with info already spread to Gino from Larry. First, my home is and was never in foreclosure Gino and I never led anyone to believe it was through any conversation I had with anyone. At no time was I nearly on the street with my newborn. You know absolutely nothing about my personal life. You're posting statements on this thread that are not true and have come from an extremely unreliable source from a person by the name of Larry Goldman who in my opinion is a complete parasite. Larry Goldman never gave me a job and never was I on his payroll as an employee. Larry Goldman hired me on a subcontract basis to do specific work and he full well knows the quality of my work as you do as well. You make it appear on this thread that this guy was my saviour. The problem here is that in his own words "The stunt that I pulled" is that I had to recently go to Extreme Marine with a court order and Miami-Dade sheriffs to have him return personal property that he was holding with no rightful reason or no reason at all that he has told me of in the conversations that we have had recently. And for Larry goldman to post that I no longer work for Exteme Marine is absolutely true but let's be clear that this is of my own choice for non payment of several labour invoices. He has given every excuse possible from you'll get it tomorrow to I'm waiting for the deposit check from the customer so you can get paid. His own manager has told me he had recieved deposits long before I ever invoiced him. So as it stands I have 7 invoices for Extreme marine that are either not paid in full or not paid at all dating back to August with a dollar value well into the thousands. This is even after I tried to help him and lowered my rate twice, substantially so he could get on top of this. Not only was this a factor in terminating any business relationship with Extreme Marine but I also had more than a handful of other customers who refused to deal with me as long as I had any dealings with Larry Goldman and each of these people are chomping at the bit to expose this guy. So now there is a 9 page writ filed against Larry Goldman and Extreme Marine in Miami-Dade courts in the hopes that I can recoup this lost money. Now Trent, please inform me as well of who I owe money in Key West because as far as I know each of my transactions have been satisfied and if not, isn't it a little strange that people will tell you this and not inform me. So Larry, don't for 1 second think you can come on this site and post like youre the standup guy, there are dozens of members on OSO that will not deal with you because of your reputation. Gino that goes for you as well. I could expose you in a quick second with the way you and Larry dealt with your 35 Motion "Lubejobs". I KNOW THE DETAILS!!! Gino, you've had my number for months, you could have taken the information you were given and called me privately and discussed anything you wanted but you decided to come on this board and post reterict. You made your choice. Jackie and Tres, we had our dealings and I guess you did what you felt was right and had the post deleted because, yes, it was about to get really ugly. You taught me a valuable lesson though and I use it every day
NO I WAS TAUGHT THE VALUED LESSON! DONT TRUST ANYONE WITH KEYS TO YOUR SHOP!
Tres is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 11:36 AM
  #13
Registered
 
Semper Fi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,234
Default

All I have to say is that you don't really have much credibility due to your terrible "rap-sheet".
Semper Fi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 11:49 AM
  #14
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semper Fi View Post
All I have to say is that you don't really have much credibility due to your terrible "rap-sheet".
Like GoodT?
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 12:02 PM
  #15
Registered
VIP Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy38 View Post
Hey Chirs
Make sure you dont tell the DA about the lubejob deal

Waterboy 38
Tell away. Maybe we can get this over with!
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:26 PM
  #16
Registered
VIP Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy38 View Post
Hey Chirs
Make sure you dont tell the DA about the lubejob deal

I was wondering who Waterboy is and just found out. Out of this entire thread and the deleated thread the only thing he commented on was one line that had nothing to do with the post and holds NO CREDIBILITY due to the source. I was wondering if it was someone hiding behind a 2nd screen name or just someone who dosen't post much. I knew there had to be more to the story. I did some research and this is every single post he has made. The rest must have been in deleated threads. He is obviously an angry person. There is not one post that is not sarcastic or an attack on someone. Reat threw his posts listed below, I worn you you will end up a little less intellegent by doing so!

Waterboy 38
Vandy what 46 ran 118 w/1075 & sister boat ran 125 because the greeks boat only ran 104 w/1075 & your boat only ran 104 w/1050 with mufflers.

Water Boy 38




Hey runafever
FOUNTAIN BOATS SUCK
ENOUGH SAID

Fountain boat are 1/2 step up from a bayliner


Quote:
Originally Posted by runafever
Sorry after reading Waterboy38s post history I should not have wasted my time.

Sorry i only have 11 post. I don't spent my whole day on here like you.


Joe were do these fountain guys come from this guy runafever is knocking cigarette and thinks that fountain boats are better.

as for your 39 it is sweet


Bobby B WaterBoy38



hey jeff why not try GM and tell them you want to get a price on a body for you 13 yr old chevette see if they call you back I am sure cigarette gets alot of calls & phone messages each day from tirekickers like you asking them all kind of questions & prices

WATERBOY 38


I argee OSG Fountain guys always want to start sh*t, there built like sh*t, and run like sh*t, there good lake boats. OK IT IS MY FIRST POST AND IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE FRIENDS


At least Cigarette does not have to offer a rebate like fountain does to sell there sh*t boats


Bobby B WATER BOY38


Originally Posted by customryder
I had one, it was a nice boat... great job at not making friends...you made your point, now get lost.

what do you know your a donzi lover.

Originally Posted by customryder
Ok please explain who builds the best boat & why... I would love to hear from an expert. since no one here knows. (don't use the term "custom no two are the same" their a lot of builders that do that) please teach us.

NOW WE GOT A DONZI CRY BABY HERE? DO YOU AND THE FOUNTAIN CRY BABY PLAY WITH EACHOHTER?


Originally Posted by customryder
great answer

great answer i take that as a yes, who is the b!itch and who is butch
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:28 PM
  #17
Registered
 
Fountain38SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Cincinnati, Oh
My Boats: 38 Fountain SC
Posts: 1,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 View Post
Tell away. Maybe we can get this over with!
Wait 4 me, I'm going to get more popcorn. . . Ok, got it, let's hear it.

Ahhhh the sound of silence. LOL

Since you're going to be doing some explaining anyway.
Could you explain Julies post?
Fountain38SC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 01:36 PM
  #18
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default

__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:55 PM
  #19
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Medina Ohio
My Boats: Top Gun Twin Step
Posts: 713
Thumbs down

Oh yeah I remember the waterboy! Great post history!lol I quit mixing it up with him due to credibility issues.
runafever is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:04 PM
  #20
Registered
 
cosmic12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Syracuse N.Y.
My Boats: Dreaming of a 32 AT
Posts: 4,951
Default

Well,,,,,,,,,,, this is going no where fast.
cosmic12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
catwoman
General Boating Discussion
84
02-21-2008 11:59 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.