Like Tree0Likes

OL Cat pictures.....

Reply
Old 02-15-2007, 01:51 PM
  #31
Registered
 
ZBODaytona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Leesburg, FL
My Boats: 2001, Eliminator, Daytona 28
Posts: 644
Default

wonder if those are the old ballistic motors
ZBODaytona is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:08 PM
  #32
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,673
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Ferry View Post
Sweet, it should be very fast!
Dean
I hear 200+
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:13 PM
  #33
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: miami fla.
My Boats: Avance
Posts: 1,549
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine View Post
I hear 200+
thats it ?????? REGGIE will take care of that in a V......J/K LOL....
lowblue320 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:16 PM
  #34
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paducah KY KY Lake
My Boats: 39 Lip-Ship Cigarette 700 Zuls
Posts: 3,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine View Post
Twin Keith Eickert 598 cubic inch engines with Vortech Superchargers, achieving 1800 horsepower, using 110 racing fuel according to NortechJ's post.
Billistic old motors? I see a pix of them on the dyno with billistic's valve-covers on them...
customryder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:34 PM
  #35
Registered
 
Brad Zastrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: McHenry, Illinois
Posts: 2,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkeymarine View Post
Brad,
What looks like wood ?

The gold down the deck is actually writing "GOLD DIGGER" multiple times ....
The deck looks to be painted to resemble tongue and groove hardwood flooring. I will see it Sunday and make judgement then. Everybody has different taste. Piant job aside it looks like a great boat. I am sure it is very expensive.
Brad Zastrow is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:17 PM
  #36
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
SCARABJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: orange park fl.
My Boats: 3900 Nor-tech V
Posts: 830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by customryder View Post
Billistic old motors? I see a pix of them on the dyno with billistic's valve-covers on them...
Not the same motors but very simalar. There is 6 of these motors out now they all look the same except one set is blue..and good eye on the valve covers!!!
SCARABJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:29 PM
  #37
Registered
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Paducah KY KY Lake
My Boats: 39 Lip-Ship Cigarette 700 Zuls
Posts: 3,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow View Post
The deck looks to be painted to resemble tongue and groove hardwood flooring. I will see it Sunday and make judgement then. Everybody has different taste. Piant job aside it looks like a great boat. I am sure it is very expensive.
IMO... the name gold digger should me up higher.. so when the boat is in the water you can still read it.. It just looks unplanned to me, when most of the name is sunk below the water line.

But I guess I would still take it
customryder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:55 PM
  #38
AKA NORTECHJ
Gold Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
SCARABJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: orange park fl.
My Boats: 3900 Nor-tech V
Posts: 830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by customryder View Post
IMO... the name gold digger should me up higher.. so when the boat is in the water you can still read it.. It just looks unplanned to me, when most of the name is sunk below the water line.

But I guess I would still take it
that was a decision dean made that when the boat was running the name would be showing straight unlike ballistic when sitting still it looked perfect but when running it was slanted. i guess you can not have it both ways also i do not think that reading the name will be a problem there is about 2000 golddiggers on the boat
SCARABJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:01 PM
  #39
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
My Boats: yeah....that one
Posts: 2,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARABJ View Post
that was a decision dean made that when the boat was running the name would be showing straight unlike ballistic when sitting still it looked perfect but when running it was slanted. i guess you can not have it both ways also i do not think that reading the name will be a problem there is about 2000 golddiggers on the boat
you meant to say there will be 2000 golddiggers on the boat
SLINGSHOT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:02 PM
  #40
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member
 
SHARKEY-IMAGES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sharkey-Images.com
Posts: 19,673
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT View Post
you meant to say there will be 2000 golddiggers on the boat
__________________
www.TimSharkey.com/

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
SHARKEY-IMAGES is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Ratickle
General Boating Discussion
97
07-25-2008 03:40 AM
Maritime_Eng
General Boating Discussion
18
07-12-2007 06:33 PM
Tim G.
General Boating Discussion
2
12-15-2003 08:25 PM
cgarrett
General Boating Discussion
1
11-24-2002 03:35 PM
Advantage_Rob
General Boating Discussion
19
02-02-2002 01:01 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.