Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
WOW!  Jet plane crashes into World Trade center >

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Notices

WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Old 09-11-2001, 03:35 PM
E Z TERMS

AHMEN TO THAT !!!!

May God be with all the victims and survivors of todays events.

Old 09-11-2001, 03:37 PM
flylevel

I'AM SICK TO MY STOMACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-11-2001, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
How much gas do we need to get there and who's boat has the biggest fuel tanks ?? Lets go in shootin Those bastards are celebrating
Old 09-11-2001, 04:57 PM
Allan4

First time I have logged on all day. i'm sick to my stomach, pissed, horrified and ready to take out every bastard that has ever even thought about harming our beloved USofA. **** these people and their dispicable, lunatic, selfserving ways. Cheering in the streets. Yeah, we'll see how much cheering goes on when you find yourself buried benieth 40 feet of sand and mud hut debris. I have yet to read any other posts, but if one person gives me **** about fighting violence with violence I am going to throw up. The world does not need inhumane, irrational and unsolicited acts buy people whose mindset is to cheer when 25,000 inoocent folks lose there lives during peace time.

The world would be no where without America. It's time we quit being the whipping post, stop rebuilding these decrepid countries who cannot help themsleves and blow the **** out of the Middle East. We should cut off all foriegn trade, drill our own wells and tell the rest of the world we are done supporting their useless, self destructive asses. Stop selling them planes and see what happens. Stop sending them billions of $$ in relief , or medical supplies and technology. The rest of the world builds a car, we put people in space. They still die from polio, we have biotechnology. They do nothing to contribute to the betterment of mankind. Burning oil fields and terrorism....pathetic. This is a horrible day for the entire world, let alone the poor innocent victims who were inexplicably and intentionally killed/injured in this mess. GOD BLESS AMERICA.......Allan

Old 09-11-2001, 08:18 PM
DJD
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 09-11-2001, 08:52 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
God Bless America
Land That I Love
Old 09-11-2001, 08:54 PM
biggdawgg2

Unhappy

Old 09-10-2002, 10:34 AM
cashmoney

reflecting

Old 09-10-2002, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I remember the day like it was a week ago. I remember where I was when I saw the first news report, and I remember where I was when I heard the second plane had hit.

I remember what my plans were that day, and what I did instead. (Come to think of it, I just left a courtroom and saw a couple there that I ran into that night. I don't think I have seen them but twice since that day.)

I remember thinking nuclear weapons were justified -- strong feelings from a pacifist. (Since then, I have mellowed, and I think we shouldn't use as many as I originally thought.)

I remember fearing that the death toll would be 10 times what it turned out to be. (I am still amazed by the evacuation -- that is a tremendous number of people to move in such a short time.)

I remember putting my secretary to work searching for an American flag to hang at the house. It took us three weeks, but the flag still hangs there.

I remember.
Old 09-10-2002, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was not a memeber of OSO when this happened, and I often wondered what the posts may have read on that sad day, know I know, tomorrow wil be a day never to forget, but think about the way we are now 1 year later, one nation under god still fu#king strong as hell! I hope all the worthless terrorists out there realize that and take the hint, they cannot and will not win. EVER!

Quick Reply: WOW! Jet plane crashes into World Trade center

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.