Work coming along on the Condo >

Work coming along on the Condo

Notices

Work coming along on the Condo

Old 04-17-2007, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Some pics of the pans installed.
Attached Thumbnails Work coming along on the Condo-000_0179.jpg   Work coming along on the Condo-000_0180.jpg   Work coming along on the Condo-000_0181.jpg  

Old 04-17-2007, 03:40 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

With all the dinero you're droppin on that crayola dumpster OL, you better do at least a buck twenty....

I'd expect you to run buy me..... But, I could always borrow some intercoolers from JC and show you a thing or two.... There's no substitute for displacement... Ya see, you're gonna be maxed out with those baby blowers, I'm at 75%....

Hey, I'm gonna be boating this weekend....where will the dumpster be?
Old 04-17-2007, 06:39 PM
Registered

Maybe sak will come over and we'll take the dogs to the beach and watch you run by! He won't be at the waterfront drinking unless they opened it up again. Been closed for a while now. Maybe the new restraunt will let chuck in. If I get down in the basement and finish sewing my bolsters I may be out there with panther! This is the latest in a long time that I haven't been in the water. Next week we are supposed to hit the 70's so you'll definatly see this!
Attached Thumbnails Work coming along on the Condo-dscn1547a.jpg  

Last edited by hunster; 04-17-2007 at 06:59 PM.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by hunster
Maybe sak will come over and we'll take the dogs to the beach and watch you run by! He won't be at the waterfront drinking unless they opened it up again. Been closed for a while now. Maybe the new restraunt will let chuck in. If I get down in the basement and finish sewing my bolsters I may be out there with panther! This is the latest in a long time that I haven't been in the water. Next week we are supposed to hit the 70's so you'll definatly see this!
The guy who owns Brennans is taking over the Waterfront, it should be open soon. They're also adding a wood fired brick oven to the outside bar and they'll be serving breakfast too!

This year will be the latest I've ever gone in also....the weather really screwed us this year.....
Old 04-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
The guy who owns Brennans is taking over the Waterfront, it should be open soon. They're also adding a wood fired brick oven to the outside bar and they'll be serving breakfast too!

This year will be the latest I've ever gone in also....the weather really screwed us this year.....
Brennans as it Brennans Steak House in Neptune? Damn that place has the best steaks around.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Registered

Probably brennans deli in rumson where all those rumson moms get their kids the $15 bag lunch for school (Yes these women are too lazy to tell the housekeeper to make the kid a sandwich). Imagine what a bacardi and coke or a glass of wine for the ladies ( coors light for sak) will cost now.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Probably brennans deli in rumson where all those rumson moms get their kids the $15 bag lunch for school (Yes these women are too lazy to tell the housekeeper to make the kid a sandwich). Imagine what a bacardi and coke or a glass of wine for the ladies ( coors light for sak) will cost now.
Anything is better than the child molester cokehead who ran it before..... I haven't eaten there since he took over.... 2 hrs wait and another 2 hrs wait for the food..then the food sucked...not worth it.. Rumor is that guy wants to take over the Cove.....
Old 04-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Registered

If I get down in the basement and finish sewing my bolsters I may be out there with panther!
Sewing.....so you coming out of the closet with Panther, be careful with that needle Are the new bolsters pink?
Old 04-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Sewing.....so you coming out of the closet with Panther, be careful with that needle Are the new bolsters pink?
You're the one who was cooking Soup yesterday and baking pies last year......
Old 04-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Registered

Valve trains done and a pic of my faithful bug hunter tracking down her prey.
Attached Thumbnails Work coming along on the Condo-000_0182.jpg   Work coming along on the Condo-000_0183.jpg   Work coming along on the Condo-100_0324.jpg  

Quick Reply: Work coming along on the Condo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.