Like Tree0Likes

Lake Murray

Reply
Old 03-22-2007, 05:49 AM
  #1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
cig1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: LONG ISLAND/LAKE MURRAY
My Boats: 1988 Bullet FOR SALE
Posts: 2,398
Default Lake Murray

What's the lake levels been at lately ?
cig1988 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:05 AM
  #2
Registered
 
clearcut3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chapin (Lake Murray), South Carolina
My Boats: 2006 Scout 222 Sportfish
Posts: 1,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cig1988 View Post
What's the lake levels been at lately ?
They are up from what you saw last . Every time it get's to summertime level they drain the thing another foot though .
It should be good to go soon though, temperature is supposed to be 88 here Sun

Do you want me to drive over to your lot sometime and take pictures of how the water looks? We are heading to Ponte Vedra & St. Augustine, Fl this weekend but I can try to get over there sometime next week.
clearcut3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:36 AM
  #3
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
cig1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: LONG ISLAND/LAKE MURRAY
My Boats: 1988 Bullet FOR SALE
Posts: 2,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearcut3 View Post
They are up from what you saw last . Every time it get's to summertime level they drain the thing another foot though .
It should be good to go soon though, temperature is supposed to be 88 here Sun

Do you want me to drive over to your lot sometime and take pictures of how the water looks? We are heading to Ponte Vedra & St. Augustine, Fl this weekend but I can try to get over there sometime next week.
I'm actually in Orlando right now on biz. Sometime today I'll know if I'm staying or leaving here. My kid is up up in Palm Coast for the winter & was going to drive back this weekend. Was thinking if I had to leave I would catch a ride with him & stop by on the way up to see if my property is still there. I may take ya up on that offer. Betty and I are anxious to see H2O on that real estate.
Stan
cig1988 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:44 AM
  #4
Registered
 
clearcut3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chapin (Lake Murray), South Carolina
My Boats: 2006 Scout 222 Sportfish
Posts: 1,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cig1988 View Post
I'm actually in Orlando right now on biz. Sometime today I'll know if I'm staying or leaving here. My kid is up up in Palm Coast for the winter & was going to drive back this weekend. Was thinking if I had to leave I would catch a ride with him & stop by on the way up to see if my property is still there. I may take ya up on that offer. Betty and I are anxious to see H2O on that real estate.
Stan
Let me know if you don't make it by and I will stop by sometime next week and snap some digitals and send it to you. I will also swing by there with the depth finder once the water is up to full and let you know how deep things are looking
clearcut3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:22 AM
  #5
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
cig1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: LONG ISLAND/LAKE MURRAY
My Boats: 1988 Bullet FOR SALE
Posts: 2,398
Default

Thank's Michael. Too bad ya wont be there this weekend. I got my kid a stack of alum trailers to tow up north. Instead of flying back I'll ride back with him & should hit Murray Saturday evening. I've got to find a secure spot to drop these trailers until Sunday. Any idea's on that ?
I can always drop them in from of your house and if you would be so kind to leave me the keys for the Viper ???? Sure would be very neighborly of ya.
cig1988 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:24 AM
  #6
Registered
 
clearcut3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Chapin (Lake Murray), South Carolina
My Boats: 2006 Scout 222 Sportfish
Posts: 1,569
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cig1988 View Post
Thank's Michael. Too bad ya wont be there this weekend. I got my kid a stack of alum trailers to tow up north. Instead of flying back I'll ride back with him & should hit Murray Saturday evening. I've got to find a secure spot to drop these trailers until Sunday. Any idea's on that ?
I can always drop them in from of your house and if you would be so kind to leave me the keys for the Viper ???? Sure would be very neighborly of ya.
The viper will be tucked away in the garage under the cover where it is most always

I can't, for the life of me, think of a good place for you to drop the trailers. There used to be a good spot at an old truck stop of the Piney Grove Rd. exit coming into Columbia that everyone dropped trailers but it has been developed now. I will think about it and let you know if I come up with something.
clearcut3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:40 AM
  #7
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
cig1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: LONG ISLAND/LAKE MURRAY
My Boats: 1988 Bullet FOR SALE
Posts: 2,398
Default

"The viper will be tucked away in the garage under the cover where it is most always"

I'll wash her up before I put the cover back on LOL. Give me call if you have any suggestions, thanks Michael.

Phanton/Wigginout any idea's where I can spot these trailers overnight ?
cig1988 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:08 AM
  #8
Registered
 
Phantom1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Lake Murray, SC
My Boats: 30' Phantom
Posts: 5,647
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cig1988 View Post
"The viper will be tucked away in the garage under the cover where it is most always"

I'll wash her up before I put the cover back on LOL. Give me call if you have any suggestions, thanks Michael.

Phanton/Wigginout any idea's where I can spot these trailers overnight ?
I'm on it - let me see what I can come up with.

Of course, it depends on your definition of "secure".
Phantom1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:49 AM
  #9
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
cig1988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: LONG ISLAND/LAKE MURRAY
My Boats: 1988 Bullet FOR SALE
Posts: 2,398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom1 View Post
I'm on it - let me see what I can come up with.

Of course, it depends on your definition of "secure".
Thank's Phantom. Sure appreciate it. Sent ya an email.
Stan
cig1988 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
clearcut3
General Boating Discussion
12
04-10-2007 08:30 AM
cig1988
General Boating Discussion
21
04-23-2006 07:43 PM
plumbers crack
General Boating Discussion
9
01-24-2006 08:28 AM
cig1988
General Boating Discussion
9
04-14-2005 09:07 PM
speedbump
Mid Atlantic US
8
06-13-2002 02:01 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.