Michigan - Lk St Clair Poker Run

Old 02-11-2002, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'll help in any way !!
Old 02-11-2002, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crazy Days is held at Boyne Mountain (ski resort) each year the Saturday nearest St. Patties day in March. Basically alot of people partying on the mountain and tailgating, a little skiing... etc. One of my annual trips.
Old 02-11-2002, 03:03 PM
Registered

Is it decent, worth the trip? I haven't been on my board all year and it's pissing me off!
Old 02-11-2002, 03:12 PM
Registered

Depending on the conditions, it can be decent - Friday is the suggested day to get in some good runs. However, Saturday (from experience) is too crowded to enjoy the hill, one trip up to the fenced beverage area and one run down where i usually show off my "Yard Sale" effect!
Old 02-11-2002, 03:16 PM
Registered

OK milord, here's the deal, grab your snowboard, put it in your closet, while the closet is open, get a bag, put your liver in the bag, and shut the door leaving the snowboard behind. This is crazy days, I brought my skis about 4 years in a row, but never use them, so I just quit bringing them a few years ago.
Old 02-11-2002, 03:20 PM
Registered

Hehehe, the "Yard Sale" effect. That's probably why I have never been on ski's! I would do that everytime. The worst you do on a board is lose your hat!

Rob, that doesn't sound bad either! Though you know us Canadians don't like to drink.
Old 02-11-2002, 04:00 PM
MIdnightRider

I thought of this when I saw the LK ST CLAIR post, Maybe you are or are not Kid Rock fans, I am. But we got a kick out of a line on track 4 called "Cocky" off his new CD "Cocky". It says "I'm Cool Like Fonzy, Rollin' Lake St. Clair in my 40 FT Donzi". I like that. And for the best Poker Run of the year, come to the West Side for Smoke on The Water. That is the run to go on, but gets your wallets out, that probably a 2k-3k weekend. Let me know if anyone has seen Kid Rock down there.

Old 02-11-2002, 04:51 PM
Registered

I have seen his grilfriend.
Old 02-11-2002, 04:51 PM
flylevel

Other than smoke on the water, there's no other poke run on the west side of the state. Count me In If I can help let me know what I can do!!

Old 02-11-2002, 04:59 PM
Registered

I saw Kid Rock and Pam anderson at bumpers on the clinton river last spring, sent drinks to them, and didnt bug them, well they watched us party on the deck thru the windows, and an hour later came out and thanked us for the entertainment and got shots for about 12 of us and left, then a few months later I saw them at the peach fest in romeo, and yelled "hey, lets go to bumpers and do shots" , they both busted out", I guess they remembered how retarted we were. never seen em out on the lake. I see Draper and McCarty out in muscamoot a few times a year. Lets get them on a poker run!! I get to take Pamela

[ 02-11-2002: Message edited by: advantage_ROB ]

Quick Reply: Michigan - Lk St Clair Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.