Like Tree0Likes

Engine to La.

Reply
Old 04-26-2007, 04:25 PM
  #21
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Can't remember.
Posts: 3,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOMOGOFAST View Post
Rent a little enclosed uhaul trailer, and turn it in in la. Can you use your old landscape trailer and leave it at marks until the motor is done??
Cool screen name.I think I'm going to do that and leave on sunday or monday.I'll call you and let you know.9 more days.
docmanrich37 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:52 PM
  #22
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default

Rich hollar if ya come thru, there has to be a better rate , Ask Linnie who he used ,Doesent he have your motors?


Also I think Joey uses Mark to do the computers anyway.
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 07:50 PM
  #23
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Can't remember.
Posts: 3,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 View Post
Rich hollar if ya come thru, there has to be a better rate , Ask Linnie who he used ,Doesent he have your motors?


Also I think Joey uses Mark to do the computers anyway.
Strip it looks like I'll be driving down on sunday and getting to Jass's place monday and hitting Marks either monday afternoon or tuesday and maybe coming back to Jass's the following monday and might be there for a few days to do some work till maybe if Mark gets my mill done then drive the mill back home but one way or another i'll be close to marks to see the dyno.
docmanrich37 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 12:46 AM
  #24
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmanrich37 View Post
Strip it looks like I'll be driving down on sunday and getting to Jass's place monday and hitting Marks either monday afternoon or tuesday and maybe coming back to Jass's the following monday and might be there for a few days to do some work till maybe if Mark gets my mill done then drive the mill back home but one way or another i'll be close to marks to see the dyno.
Cool keep in touch,Let me know if ya come thru Jackson
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:21 PM
  #25
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Can't remember.
Posts: 3,684
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388 View Post
Cool keep in touch,Let me know if ya come thru Jackson
Strip I'm leaving in the morning to go to Marks' on monday and stopping by Jass's for a beer or 2. I have to be in Hudson Fl tuesday night.I might be coming back on the monday the 8th and staying maybe till my mill is finished and having a few on Jass's dock.I'm trying to get my engine back to Va. for the p.r. may 18.Give me a call when your free.540-400-5536
docmanrich37 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:00 PM
  #26
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)
 
Strip Poker 388's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Madison,Mississippi
My Boats: Hustler 388
Posts: 21,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmanrich37 View Post
Strip I'm leaving in the morning to go to Marks' on monday and stopping by Jass's for a beer or 2. I have to be in Hudson Fl tuesday night.I might be coming back on the monday the 8th and staying maybe till my mill is finished and having a few on Jass's dock.I'm trying to get my engine back to Va. for the p.r. may 18.Give me a call when your free.540-400-5536
okeydokey
__________________
.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Strip Poker 388 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:07 AM
  #27
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Jassman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 9,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmanrich37 View Post
Strip it looks like I'll be driving down on sunday and getting to Jass's place monday and hitting Marks either monday afternoon or tuesday and maybe coming back to Jass's the following monday and might be there for a few days to do some work till maybe if Mark gets my mill done then drive the mill back home but one way or another i'll be close to marks to see the dyno.

Sounds good Rich, Ill program your number in my phone, looks like I missed a call sat. Morning. Stop by anytime, it's.... 5 O'Clock somewhere
Jassman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Clay Washington
General Boating Discussion
101
01-16-2006 03:27 PM
JGB
General Q & A
40
02-16-2005 11:26 AM
Cigaretteman
General Q & A
3
11-13-2002 07:08 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.