Notices

Engine to La.

Old 04-26-2007, 03:25 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NOMOGOFAST
Rent a little enclosed uhaul trailer, and turn it in in la. Can you use your old landscape trailer and leave it at marks until the motor is done??
Cool screen name.I think I'm going to do that and leave on sunday or monday.I'll call you and let you know.9 more days.
Old 04-26-2007, 04:52 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Rich hollar if ya come thru, there has to be a better rate , Ask Linnie who he used ,Doesent he have your motors?

Also I think Joey uses Mark to do the computers anyway.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:50 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Rich hollar if ya come thru, there has to be a better rate , Ask Linnie who he used ,Doesent he have your motors?

Also I think Joey uses Mark to do the computers anyway.
Strip it looks like I'll be driving down on sunday and getting to Jass's place monday and hitting Marks either monday afternoon or tuesday and maybe coming back to Jass's the following monday and might be there for a few days to do some work till maybe if Mark gets my mill done then drive the mill back home but one way or another i'll be close to marks to see the dyno.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Strip it looks like I'll be driving down on sunday and getting to Jass's place monday and hitting Marks either monday afternoon or tuesday and maybe coming back to Jass's the following monday and might be there for a few days to do some work till maybe if Mark gets my mill done then drive the mill back home but one way or another i'll be close to marks to see the dyno.
Cool keep in touch,Let me know if ya come thru Jackson

Old 04-28-2007, 12:21 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Cool keep in touch,Let me know if ya come thru Jackson
Strip I'm leaving in the morning to go to Marks' on monday and stopping by Jass's for a beer or 2. I have to be in Hudson Fl tuesday night.I might be coming back on the monday the 8th and staying maybe till my mill is finished and having a few on Jass's dock.I'm trying to get my engine back to Va. for the p.r. may 18.Give me a call when your free.540-400-5536
Old 04-28-2007, 03:00 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Strip I'm leaving in the morning to go to Marks' on monday and stopping by Jass's for a beer or 2. I have to be in Hudson Fl tuesday night.I might be coming back on the monday the 8th and staying maybe till my mill is finished and having a few on Jass's dock.I'm trying to get my engine back to Va. for the p.r. may 18.Give me a call when your free.540-400-5536
okeydokey

Old 04-29-2007, 08:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Sounds good Rich, Ill program your number in my phone, looks like I missed a call sat. Morning. Stop by anytime, it's.... 5 O'Clock somewhere