Like Tree0Likes

Anyone have and extra room for Fort Myers run?

Reply
Old 04-30-2007, 12:30 PM
  #1
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default Anyone have and extra room for Fort Myers run?

I just called to book my hotel room for the fort myers run. I waited to long and they are sold out. Anyone have an extra room I can take? If anyone does i will take them for a fast ride in the Mercedes boat!!!! Please let me know asap!! Thank you

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 04-30-2007 at 01:02 PM.
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 01:03 PM
  #2
Registered
 
Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ohio / Florida
Posts: 1,136
Default

Hey Lube! I live in the area and my girl and I would be happy to have you over. Forget the hotel - you can park your boat out back, but it does take 45 min. to get out of our canal. Either way, you can have a free room at our house if we can join in on your fun. We will be at Ft. Myers beach for the festivities anyway, but no boat at the moment Either way, if I don't hear from you, we will keep an eye out for you this weekend.

Mark
239.789.7666
[email protected]
Mark is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 01:24 PM
  #3
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Hey Lube! I live in the area and my girl and I would be happy to have you over. Forget the hotel - you can park your boat out back, but it does take 45 min. to get out of our canal. Either way, you can have a free room at our house if we can join in on your fun. We will be at Ft. Myers beach for the festivities anyway, but no boat at the moment Either way, if I don't hear from you, we will keep an eye out for you this weekend.

Mark
239.789.7666
[email protected]

I appreciate the offer! I sure I can find another place I wanted to be where everyone else is. Thank you for the generous offer!!
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 01:27 PM
  #4
Registered
 
sakoutis3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Colts Neck,NJ
My Boats: 2002 Outer Limits 51'
Posts: 2,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 View Post
I appreciate the offer! I sure I can find another place I wanted to be where everyone else is. Thank you for the generous offer!!
Ya shoulda bought a boat with a cabin.
sakoutis3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 01:37 PM
  #5
Registered
 
Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ohio / Florida
Posts: 1,136
Default

No problem Lube! I would want to be where the action is too.
Hope to meet you over the weekend! By the way, where is the "in set" going to be?
Mark is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 01:39 PM
  #6
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakoutis3 View Post
Ya shoulda bought a boat with a cabin.
Thanks for the valuable advice!!
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 04:04 PM
  #7
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

I had a few PM with people offering us a place to stay. Thank you! I don't like to impose, I'm sure I will come up with a room somewhere.
My girlfriend sleeps naked and sleep walks quite often. I would hate for this to happen at someones home and cause a problem! That's why I must find a hotel room.
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 04:06 PM
  #8
Registered
 
sakoutis3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Colts Neck,NJ
My Boats: 2002 Outer Limits 51'
Posts: 2,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42 View Post
I had a few PM with people offering us a place to stay. Thank you! I don't like to impose, I'm sure I will come up with a room somewhere.
My girlfriend sleeps naked and sleep walks quite often. I would hate for this to happen at someones home and cause a problem! That's why I must find a hotel room.
I don't see a problem with that.
sakoutis3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:23 PM
  #9
Registered
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Naples, Fl
Posts: 728
Default

Hampton Inn Fort Myers Beach. Just a few miles from the festivites.

11281 Summerlin Square Road
Fort Myers, FL 33931
(239) 437-8888

The Holiday Inn is booked with a fishing tournament.

At the south end of fort Myers Beach,
Lovers Key Resort
8771 Estero Blvd
Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
(239) 765-1040
loverskey.com
MegaByte*3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:22 PM
  #10
Registered
VIP Member
Thread Starter
Trade Score: (2)
 
LubeJobs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Fort Lauderdale
My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI
Posts: 3,594
Default

Thank you! I would still like to be in the other hotel.
LubeJobs42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
LubeJobs42
General Boating Discussion
6
04-06-2005 10:38 PM
Diablo
Sonic
0
04-25-2003 10:36 AM
skatermike24
General Boating Discussion
2
03-03-2003 12:43 PM
mmo jo
Velocity
0
03-01-2003 10:10 PM
mmo jo
General Boating Discussion
4
11-18-2002 08:27 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.