Originally Posted by EVILWAYS
**** all you ******s who wants to race I'm ready land or water
where is the love in you?????
Old 05-02-2007, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JCPERF
We were hooked since 1979. Flash32118,me,and Chippin it
Who would have guessed at such a young age you would eventually be involved with people being towed in a raceboat.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stecz20
where is the love in you?????
see you up at the lake with JC in 2 weeks I'm buy the drinks
Old 05-03-2007, 12:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by EVILWAYS
**** all you ******s who wants to race I'm ready land or water
Now I feel like I'm being belittled.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:01 AM
Registered

T2X is a guy that is still carrying the buggy whip he was issued in WW1 and plays the Rush Limbaugh of offshore boating. Just entertainment.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:29 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Sorry, RG -- you know I love ya, but you can be the fastest, you can be the richest, you can be the smartest or even the BEST at something... But if you are a D!CK to the people that came before you, you are just the fastest d!ck, the richest d!ck, or the smartest d!ck. You're still a d!ck. If "Chippin It" doesen't like what the elder statesman says, he should have the respect to leave him alone and pay him his due.
Bingo!!
Old 05-03-2007, 05:34 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bulletin, bulletin: TzX is NOT whom you think.. Actually, he is the majority shareholder in the worlds largest manufacturer of computer keyboards. As such, he has a vested nterst in making us spit coffee, milk, beer and scotch all over our keyboards..

That is all, you nay resume your "normal" activities..
Old 05-03-2007, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Few people realize how difficult it is for T2x to post messages here. He writes them, then has Linder edit them for content, and Darren check for spelling and syntax........................
Old 05-03-2007, 07:19 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
We still love you Rich even though you didnt say hi to me at the Hot Toddy this year P.S. The Fever boat is coming back out this year.My brother gets a little hot headed
on here, but dont take it personal.

Got it.........

Now that we've cleared that up......good luck to you and your brother...and while you're at it pass on my regards to Rifice.

Please, let's all resume our normal lives...except for those who would like to continue complementing me......

I do agree with Racegirl.......Times have, indeed, changed. My era was about keeping quiet and proving it on the race course.......with an occasional wild party thrown in for good measure.

Today it seems to be more about what you're gonna do, coulda done, how drunk you got, or who you'd like to be....... shouted at the top of your lungs. Believe me when this stops and a real focus on a simple competition model emerges...I'll be the loudest cheerleader. My quotes like "The Magic throttle arm of Bobby Saccenti" voiced over hundreds of races with real competition..... came from a lifelong passion...not a couple of years and a flash in the pan. That passion stll burns brightly.... but all I can think of when I watch today's racing are things like "The lonely throttle job of the only boat in the class."

My criticism of today's racing comes from the numbers..... fewer races, more race organizations,lack of technological innovation, too many classes with smaller fleets and lower purses..... coupled with too much chest thumping. If anybody thinks that makes today's racers smarter or more positive than me...... God Bless you.

T2x

Last edited by T2x; 05-03-2007 at 07:26 AM.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:25 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BROWNIE
Few people realize how difficult it is for T2x to post messages here. He writes them, then has Linder edit them for content, and Darren check for spelling and syntax........................

Brownie:

It's always a comfort to know you have my back........ Even if you do steal all the women.......

Quick Reply: T2x???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.