Notices

Best Miami Vice Episode

Old 05-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamer
tooooo muck free time on ur hands if ur sittin home watchin airwolf dvds
The first season was awesome, after the third and move to USA, that show as well as Miami Vice got some real lame episodes.... Like season four of Vice "Missing Hours" Trudy has a UFO encounter, almost as bad of living dead after life James Brown. "Theresa" Helena Bonham Carter is super hot in that episode, as well as Fight Club and even 1990's Hamlet as Ophelia (Mel Gibsons version).....
Old 05-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Banned

Whichever episode where they are riding in the river at night, with "Coming in the air tonight" song on it. And of course, Smuggler's Blues.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:56 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

All great episodes but the best are the end of the 4 th season and the beginning of 5th. This is when Caitlyn is killed by Hackman and Crocket kills him in cold bad ass blood. Then he goes to a summit and gets amnesia and thinks that he is Burnett. He does Julia Roberts, shoots Rico, kills Chris Cooper and steals his 25' Talon. And then takes over a drug family and is even badder. Then unfortunately he remembers who he is and the rest of the season is lame as hell untill the final episode FreeFall. Yeah I love Vice and have wasted vast quanities of time watching it over and over. I even named my daughter Kaitlyn after Sheena Easton's character. I love Sheena Easton!
Old 05-06-2007, 12:13 AM
Registered

Default Velocity

The one I like is the one with the O/B Velocity 30, forget which one it is. I have all 4 seasons................Wish I would have been a little older and had the balls to live in South FLA in the 80s! IF they ever build a time machine, I would go there and never come back!

You gotta love that Sonny's boat was the fastest thing in South FLA and was a stock 38 KV with 420s?

Regardless of everyone's opinion, this was the best show ever, for boat lovers! Does anyone remember the TV movie "Thunderboat" or something like that.
Old 05-06-2007, 05:20 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tax_man
Sheana Easton one wowsssa
Pam Grier..aka Melanie.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MikeyFIN
Pam Grier.
Pam Grier did 3 episodes of Vice as Tubbs NY cop girlfriend Valerie. Season 1 "Rites of Passage" Season 2 "Prodigal Son" and Season 5 "Little Too Late" I Did'nt like the NY episodes for some reason, dif vibe over Miami.....

Melanie Griffith was hot in the episodes "By Hooker By Crook"