Notices

Ever seen one of these?

Old 05-05-2007, 07:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
Go talk to Jack.He is a quiet man who does not brag.I personally have spent time with Jack and he is decades ahead of his time.The xtra money over a fountain is there.go talk to Jack.You will be impressed....his cat wont kill ya.wont even scratch you. he disigned and improved them to keep you alive......p.s..Jack is a hands on guy.Hi tech dude....worth the ride to meet him..
Thanks for the input, I will go down and see him. I am working over near West Palm now so it would only be an hour drive down there.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How do these boats handle in a confused chop?
Old 05-06-2007, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1
I spoke to the fountain dealer last week and they said $219,000 for a 38 foot te with triple 275 verados.
Mike if SportsUSA will sell you a new 2007-08 38TE with trip 275 Verado's for $219k GO FOR IT....that is rather CHEAP for this boat new!

I guess I need to lower my price down to $199k.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
When you're 6'10" tall every boat has a short freeboard.
Yep! I just do not feel safe in a low freeboard boat. I and especially my short wife like to feel like we are in the boat. That is one major reason we liked the Fountain 38TE...in this style of boat it was the deepest and safest. 6'10 huh? I'm 6'5" still rather tall though.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Mike if SportsUSA will sell you a new 2007-08 38TE with trip 275 Verado's for $219k GO FOR IT....that is rather CHEAP for this boat new!

I guess I need to lower my price down to $199k.
That is what they were selling them for last weekend during the "Factory sale". It would be a 2008 so you might want to lower your price to stay in the game. When are you going to take me out on the boat? You owe me a ride, I closed on the business on Friday so I will have more time off. I will be over in an hour with beer? Mike