Notices

Boatpix.Com Photos

Old 05-07-2007, 06:51 AM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

go a search here for boatpix. not well liked here at all
Old 05-07-2007, 06:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SANLEONKID
The Boatpix.Com helicopter found us out on the water Saturday. Anyone knows how much they want for the 16x20's before I have them mailed out?
i was told a few months ago about 475 dollars if my memory is correct. its cheaper if u get a couple of other boats together and hire a chopper to take photos for u. plus u will get alot more pics to choose from.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Chances are that you need not do nothing to get the pics. They should be showing up shortly in your mailbox, along with a bill. Good luck.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=113790

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=119829
Old 05-07-2007, 07:58 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

i bought a picture from boatpix last year. You have to go to their website and type in your boats registration number and your address. Then they send you a tube with 3 or 4 pictures to choose from. then you just send back the ones you don't want and they charge you for what you keep. I bought one for like $250 or something if i remember correctly.

It is very expensive for one picture, but how often do you get the opportunity to get an aerial picture at full throttle?

here is a Picture of the picture that i bought. The glare is because of my flash on the picture frame.
Attached Thumbnails Boatpix.Com Photos-velocity-run-helo-pic.jpg  
Old 05-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Boatpix was on Lake Travis during the last Poker Run. To order pictures from their website, you must enter a credit card number. I did get some great shots from them a few years ago (Lake Texoma) but I don't remember ordering them, they just showed up with a note to pay or send them back. It would be great if you could see the shots on their website before ordering them. Kind of confusing, but they do get some great shots!
Old 05-07-2007, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have to fill out their online form. They send you the pics to look at. I got 2 large size, and 4-5 8X10s. If you like them, you buy them. If not, send them back and pay nothing. If you keep them do NOT pay the bill yet. They send a second statement offering a 50% discount. It will be around $500.00. A good deal if you ask me.

The only problem is they are not very organized. I filled out the form and never got the pics. I called and the lady who answered said they could not find them. 2 weeks later they showed up at my house. Other people have had billing issues.
Attached Thumbnails Boatpix.Com Photos-running.jpg  
Old 05-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

All right I sent in the info. It WAS the first day on the water with the new boat. We'll see if my credit gets screwed up. Hopeful there will be great shots of us rocketing along at 40mph......
Old 05-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by packinair
go a search here for boatpix. not well liked here at all

same as I heard

Becarefull!!

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

[QUOTE=marylandmark;2119220]Nice boat- I drank many a beer on that boat with Rob!
QUOTE]

Thanks. Was Rob the original owner? I bought it from Don in NJ who was the second owner. The only thing i know about the original owner was that he lived in the Baltimore area. The boat was called Katywompus when i bought it and it was kept in impeccable condition.

Its possible that you might be thinking of Troy's boat. He has the same year/model and the same graphics package.
Old 05-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 363 Likes on 208 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Boatpix.Com Photos-oh6507dz%5B1%5D.101.jpg   Boatpix.Com Photos-oh6507dz%5B2%5D.113-medium-.jpg  

Quick Reply: Boatpix.Com Photos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.