Like Tree0Likes

Pics of the pleasure 32' Doug Wright......

Old 05-08-2007, 11:16 PM
Offshoreonly Advertiser
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbling View Post
Thanks, hey Andy post the pics of the new 38, . That would make Doug's day. THANKS
Hey Ding Ding.......... http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...oug+wright+spy I did in the spy photo thread.........
Attached Thumbnails
Pics of the pleasure 32' Doug Wright......-ca1oa59f.jpg   Pics of the pleasure 32' Doug Wright......-caafybel.jpg   Pics of the pleasure 32' Doug Wright......-caxwatdv.jpg  

Elton Porter Insurance Brokerage, Andy Holthe Direct 7 day service 310-480-4285 or 877-815-6523 [email protected]NO BROKERAGE HAS MORE MARINE PROGRAMS IN ANY STATE, PERIOD! Covering all of your insurance needs, specializing in marine and F650's/Freightliners.
Old 05-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Rik
arneson-industries.com
Offshoreonly Advertiser

Quote:
When's your next trip out, see if maybe we can hooked it up for the day. I know this is stupid, but I'm going out for Memorial, Thursday-Monday. We might have a little pool party saturday if your out for Memorial if your game. BTW: your Skater looked great flying down the lake at the Poker run.
In what? The Pontoon boat?
Old 05-09-2007, 02:18 AM
Registered

My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy01 View Post
PSSSS from the first sentence of the first post.........
HA! That's funny....Sorry, I didn't read the whole first paragraph...My attention span is not so great...

Hey Greg.....WHATEVER DUDE!!

Last edited by thisistank; 05-09-2007 at 02:20 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:18 AM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
HA! That's funny....Sorry, I didn't read the whole first paragraph...My attention span is not so great...

Hey Greg.....WHATEVER DUDE!!
I looked everwhere for ya at Desert Storm. But again your to good and ya just blew me off.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Registered

My Boats: 40 Skater

Quote:
When's your next trip out, see if maybe we can hooked it up for the day. I know this is stupid, but I'm going out for Memorial, Thursday-Monday. We might have a little pool party saturday if your out for Memorial if your game. BTW: your Skater looked great flying down the lake at the Poker run.
I think the girlfriend and I will be heading up to Havasu for Father's Day weekend, June 15-17. Memorial Day, in Havasu? You must be bananas... Desert Storm was fun, 100 to 110 and back was a nice cruise. It made it even better that I didn't get towed back. I need to talk to more about the boat. I have your cell. Any pics of the interior?

Erik
Old 05-09-2007, 03:09 PM
Registered

My Boats: Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988

Quote:
I looked everwhere for ya at Desert Storm. But again your to good and ya just blew me off.
Yea right! When we hooking up. We need to catch up. Diner or something? Kelly and I will roll up that way.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
Yea right! When we hooking up. We need to catch up. Diner or something? Kelly and I will roll up that way.
On Saturday, we are jumping on bikes from my house to the State Street shuffle and end up at Brophys. You want to ride and cocktails, or meet us at Brophys?
Old 05-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck View Post
I think the girlfriend and I will be heading up to Havasu for Father's Day weekend, June 15-17. Memorial Day, in Havasu? You must be bananas... Desert Storm was fun, 100 to 110 and back was a nice cruise. It made it even better that I didn't get towed back. I need to talk to more about the boat. I have your cell. Any pics of the interior?

Erik
I'm in for Fatherts Day. I got pics but it's being changed around as I type. Give me a few days. The back seat wasn't right nor the side panels. You werent that guy at Scotts shop with a Skater looking at it were ya?
Old 05-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Registered

My Boats: 40 Skater

Quote:
I'm in for Fatherts Day. I got pics but it's being changed around as I type. Give me a few days. The back seat wasn't right nor the side panels. You werent that guy at Scotts shop with a Skater looking at it were ya?
Yep.....
Old 05-10-2007, 12:19 AM
Bling Bling
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
Looks great Bling!! Doug makes a fun fast boat.

Have you heard about Herman's top secret new boat? Hope your big turbo's make a lot of power
Your Gay just like him.