Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? >

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Notices

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Old 02-07-2002, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
H CAT,

I don't doubt that a bit...Havasu can rock.

We don't have the weather and that is the only draw back. If it was 90 during March you could rewrite that article and put LOTO somewhere between 1-3.
Old 02-07-2002, 10:35 PM
HavasuCat

I did'nt read the article myself, this was a post from the other website. I did see on the travel channel last year though that Havasu ranked fifth for spring break. From what the hotels are charging there I can believe it.

Old 02-22-2002, 07:52 PM
Registered

Default Still Planning?????????????????

Hey LOTO-

Now that I've met four of the six LOTO people going, I'm worried. I'm worried that they will need therapy after the tremendous disappointment of the OSO Memorial holiday weekend. I’m talking about a “Prozac” type of disappointment level here. Life changing, mood altering, boat selling type of depression. Not that these people can’t party, cuz I’ve witnessed that in Miami at the OSO party there, but without the direct support of the OSO management, I’m not sure if they can hold their own…………or maybe they will be holding their own!

You’ve got 92 days to recruit a few street people to crowd in front of your OSO camera shot. Make sure you bring some extra food on your trip to LOTO since you’ll be looking for people with signs saying “Homeless, will pose in LOTO for food”! ! ! ! We’ve got soooooooo many people going to Havasu, it’s going to be SICK!

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 02-22-2002 at 08:02 PM.
Old 02-22-2002, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Hey Nort, you forgot to mention the fact that spring break starts mid march and goes through right up to the havasu poker run....While LOTO will be thawing out from the winter we'll be in the lake sippin on some cool ones checkin the "sights"...did I mention my boat was on that "college girls gone wild" video in havasu??.....Then it's time to party with 200+ poker run boats for the heat wave poker run. 95+ degrees in april!!!

Tank
Old 03-21-2002, 11:26 PM
Registered

Talking Hey LOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you been? Dang! The time sure is flying............how many days until the LOTO and Havasu Memorial dealio? I'm not really sure, but I know there are a lot! We've got so many boating days, weeks and months until the showdown of showdowns. Still "planning" and shoveling snow huh? Well let me tell you a little something. I think that you might as well just GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!! We never stopped boating here, and we're building an army of troops to take over Havasu for Memorial. Why just the other day, we had our own little "planning" meeting out by the lake, out by the Havasu marina. Just to prove it, I had a friend snap this photo just to show you guys what you're up against.

We're gonna be out snapping photos of boats and girls while you listen to the snapping of logs in the fireplace. When you're listening to the whirl of the snow plow making it's way down the street in front of your house, we're gonna be listening to the whirl of blowers on Kenny's new Cigarette Tiger! While I'm splashing in the water trying to find my dropped sunglasses in the lake, you're gonna be splashing some HOT water on your windshield to melt the ice off!

Bummer.
Attached Thumbnails The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?-me_havasu.jpg  
Old 03-21-2002, 11:38 PM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

ROFLMAO

Nort, awesome job with the girls!!!
Old 03-22-2002, 12:46 AM
Registered

Nort ~ You big stud!

Old 03-22-2002, 06:38 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

NORT; You are to damn funny!!!!! I know it will be a tremendous let down , to ya, when you " DUDES" LOSE THE CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure all your anti-depressant"s are filled
Old 03-22-2002, 08:01 AM
Registered

Default Im very worried!!!

Ok I dont want to alarm anyone but..........................................Have you noticed that Nort casts NO shadow when in pictures

Isnt that a vampire kind of thing?

insert twilight zone music here.

Old 03-22-2002, 08:38 AM
Registered

Default you are right

You know, I bet he pasted that picture of the Lake Havasu sign on a picture he and the ladies took while at entrance to LOTO state park.

Quick Reply: The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.