Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener? >

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Notices

The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Old 12-20-2001, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey LOTO-

154 ½ days to go……and here you guys are FULLY planning your little OSO get together at LOTO, who’s bringing who, who’s ridding with who, and who’s bringing the picnic basket with the plaid throw-down tablecloth, not to mention the plastic forks. I can say with a fair amount of confidence that we won’t be counting heads for quite awhile out here because we’re busy boating most of the time. True, the ones that want cushy, pricey, mini-bar supplied accommodations are booking them now (like me), but the hard-core OSO boaters that are also attracted to Havasu will be flying by the seat of their pants and just showing up with boats full of weekend drinking supplies, women and sun-tan lotion. They don’t plan for this FIVE MONTHS in advance. Hell……do you realize the divorce rate in California? In five months, some of our OSO gang could get married at a spiffy little drive-thru wedding chapel in Las Vegas in the next few months, THEN be divorced by Memorial weekend!!! We don’t have time to plan for this stuff now! It’s too soon! I just wanted to give you guys a running start because it will keep you busy while “Joey” is out chopping wood for the fire, “Ken” is plowing his driveway with the snow blower, and little “Johnny” is drinking hot cocoa with his favorite bunny-PJ’s on by the fireplace.

Wally, I thought you were going to post pictures today……I saw a link here to some, but where are the rest that aren’t PG-13? Bruce, that’s some awesome planning ideas you got there, too bad you’re talents are being wasted on just six OSO people (okay….maybe ten now) showing up. LutzParty, you’ve got a few out-of-towners coming in because otherwise you won’t have a cold chance in Hell (and it probably will be cold) of competing with the six OSO members in the LOTO area! Ssherman……you’ve officially been taken off the SCOPE poster-boy list that Ron had you on. G-Force, I’m with ya……..let’s talk about the “level of partying” at LOTO!

this is the level that we would need to talk at loto…..shhhhh, you may get a ticket!

BUT THIS IS THE LEVEL I WOULD NEED TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU WERE IN HAVASU…….YOU JUST HAVE TO TALK LOUD OVER THE CROWD OF THE OSO GANG, THE BLENDERS, AND THE BOATS!

Time will tell ALL! Douggie, better reserve a few more.

Nort (aka Universal Chaos)
Old 12-20-2001, 09:59 PM
Registered

Nort,
Been wondering where you'd been all day! Missed you on this thread; just not the same without ya'! LMAO

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: MissAmy ]
Old 12-20-2001, 10:00 PM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Nort,
ROFLMAO
Yeah, we don't have to plan cause we are always on the Pacific or the lake. We never get out of practice. We usually have to ask "Who isn't going to Havasu?" That would be the easier head count for us!

Art
Old 12-20-2001, 10:09 PM
Registered

Ha....MissAmy! I saw your post very quickly this morning before heading to the office about the pre-school. Is that a current gig, or past? Now the name makes perfect sense. I did manage to pull my left foot and half of my leg out of my mouth last night. Sorry to you and Mr. LutzParty! It's been too busy today to waste even ANY time on OSO today, getting ready for our shut-down (closed until the 2nd of January). Hmmmmmm, gonna get some boating in over the next two weeks! LakeRacer, you hang tough boy! This LOTO crowd talks the talk, but can they tote the boat?

Old 12-20-2001, 10:13 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Damn Norty you get two weeks to ring your boats neck? Lucky bastard!!! How is the new motor runnin? Hope all is well with that thing.

Jon
Old 12-20-2001, 10:13 PM
Charter Member #737
Charter Member

Received 73 Likes on 41 Posts
Havasu guys from the pictures I saw posted on the other thread we have this wrapped up. From what I can tell we will beat you guys in numbers, length and female bust size. I will give you guys this, you will smoke us with jet boats numbers since most can't make it to the cove on any weekend.

Lakeracer we don't need to practice we need to rest after the hard summer cove weekends.

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: KCHOTBOAT ]
Old 12-20-2001, 10:22 PM
Registered

Hey Jon-

Actually, it's 12 days off.........so I rounded it up. We're closed now. We have every other Friday off anyway. The boat ran great the other week for Ron's BD gathering in Long Beach. Just got a short list of things for them to do now. I'm still thinking of upgrading that sound system in the boat. It's that 900W Kenwood system from Formula. I was also thinking about the XM receiver. What do you think?

Old 12-20-2001, 10:36 PM
Registered

DOH! Nort, thanks for the heads up. I would have forgotten to pack the Plastic Forks.

How was that filet of "sole" tasting ? I know I know, it was an honest mistake.

Have fun on your 12 days off.
Old 12-20-2001, 11:12 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Hey Nort check your email!!

Lutz party how do you think he likes it Well done or rare?

Jon
Old 12-21-2001, 12:17 AM
Registered

Nort,
I just quit teaching this year. Was experiencing a little burn out, so thought I'd take a break. Now I'm working for LutzParty. Thank goodness my boss lets me surf OSO all day.

Anyway, I do miss the long Christmas holiday and the summer's off. Sounds like you will be enjoying some time off yourself. Happy Holidays

Quick Reply: The Havasu or LOTO challenge: Who will be the OSO wiener?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.