Pulled Over Twice In The First 30 Minutes Today >

Pulled Over Twice In The First 30 Minutes Today

Notices

Pulled Over Twice In The First 30 Minutes Today

Old 05-29-2007, 08:22 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

It has never bothered me to get pulled over except when I know that something on my boat is not ok
Old 05-29-2007, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dagum.........glad I went to the west side this weekend. What a buzzkill!
Old 05-29-2007, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Melbourne PD was begging me to put the race boat in this weekend, he even came by the house on the way to his patrol boat. I didnt want to go play due to letting families enjoy the weekend and boating, I like to play when there is no one out there(safety reasons obviously) but I guess it looks like I should have put in, in order to keep them occupied

Trent
Old 05-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

STILL WAINTING ON ONE OF THE MOTORS TO BE PUT BACK IN - SO I GRABBED 2 DEMO SKI'S FROM THE SHOP, GOT TO THE SANDBAR ONLY TO BE GREETED BY 5 WILDLIFE BOATS(THEY STOPPED EVERY BOAT COMMING OR GOING), GOT 2 TICKETS FOR NO REG. I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THAT I WAS A DEALER AND THAT THEY HADN'T SENT OUR NEW CARDS.
WHILE ON THE SANDBAR 2 FIGHTS BROKE OUT, AND 1 GIRL MIXED PILLS WITH BEER AND HAS BE RUSHED TO AN AMBULANCE(2 MANY IRRESPONSIBLE YOUNG PEOPLE KILLING OUR RIVER).
TO TOP ALL OF THAT OFF WE WENT THROUGH ANOTHER BOAT BLOCK ON THE WAY TO THE BACK, BUT NO DOUBLE JEPORDY.
GOT FED UP AND PUT UP ONLY TO GO THROUGH A ROAD BLOCK ON THE WAY HOME TO GET ANOTHER TICKET FOR AN EXPIRED INSPECTION STICKER.
THIS HOLIDAY BLEW!!!!!
Old 05-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CAPTCHUCKV
What gets me is when they do pull you over for no reason at all they sure as hell don't treat you with any respect. They treat you like you are their worst enemy. Maybe it's different down in Fla. but here in La. it's the same thing every time.....
Chuck
I was pulled over twice the week before tickfaw 200. they stopped me once on blind river and once by the prop stop and both went easy they checked for the usual and bull**** talked for 15min and then we went on our way. this pass Sunday i heard they had four coast guard boats on the water but i never seen one with anyone
guess my luck has been good so far
Old 05-29-2007, 04:51 PM
Registered

I had my boat inspected by the CG,got my '07 sticker on my wind screen and they just wave.So I joined the CG aux. Hurricane season is around the corner and NewOrleans needs all the help we can get.What with the monkeys runnin the zoo. BOB
Old 05-29-2007, 06:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been pulled over three times in the same day, on the third I told the officer I had already been checked twice and call his buddies to check it out, he refused and detained me for 20-30 min like the others. When he was done he asked why I was mad i said you all have taken up 90min of my day off, how about I come take 90min from your family on your day off, and see how happy you are!!!

Some of the water cops are OK, most just want to Phuk with someone.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:18 PM
Registered

No real problems here Just went to a lake around our house took the pontoon. The Dnr boat was parked so we just putted around and had fun. It probally helped that it was later in the day. It was a great time Took my son for his first boat ride, he loved it.