Notices

Hey Gellner

Old 06-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Mr_V, Just so you know where Atlantic Beach is,,,,here's a map....

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...te=NY&zipcode=
Old 06-25-2007, 04:22 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
I better edit to make it more accurate.

I told you I need another 20 gallons and I'll be set to go. Instead of waiting you ran off ahead because you're scared of the chip or finally being called on all your BS. We saw you running before Jones Inlet (about 1/2 way between the 2 inlets) but I couldn't believe it was you running that slow no matter how much my kid kept saying it was you. The steamers you ordered while I was still running were hot on the table after we returned from Fire Island and got to Braccos.

We didn't go too far, you said you were going to Fire Island, can't help you're afraid to run the boat and just bee line for the closest place to stop.

Hey Sak, even I'm running before you....though my plugs are 4 years old and the drive oil hasn't been changed in 6 years
Mr_V edited his entire post to cover up his trail of BS...
Old 06-25-2007, 04:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok so let me get this straight. Garry beat you there , and called you chicken .
Old 06-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by hunster
Nope.....
Old 06-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hunster
Well almost,
He left while I was still fueling after saying he's running to Fire Island. Credit card machine was also broke so she had to call it into the office for approval. Took about 20 minutes from when Panther left.
My son spots him running along the beach somewhere between Atlantic Beach Inlet and Jones Beach Inlet. I say "no way its him, running too slow." I stop, call him leaving a message to wait for me at Jones Inlet, again thinking no way could that slow boat be him running along the beach. I really thought it was a fish boat. I didn't have a GPS so I gave him my position best I could from what I could see.
We run to Fire Island, he ducks in Jones Beach because its not about running, its about running to hang out and I run my boat too much and beat the snot out of it.
I say "we made it home it 30 minutes" he says "We did too at 3600 rpm". I meant from Braccos to SHBM, he means from the inlet to the tip of the hook.

That about sums it up. All it all it was an awesome ride out to Fire Island and Braccos was cool too

Now I'm over my 2 post quota for the week

Hey Hunster, got the 2 head slush machine running. Went through 10 gallons of mix already....mostly the kids. Asbury Syrup is gonna love me

Last edited by mr_velocity; 06-25-2007 at 05:07 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

You forgot the part where you ran out at 4000 and back at 4500 with some WOT spurts in between... I would think you got home quicker since your boat is soooo fast and since you went home 45 min. before us....

I can't believe I even feed into this ribble....shame on me...

Yes, it was a great day, we were happy Mr_V finally put the boat in the water and actually used it for a change....

Dee, where's the pics?
Old 06-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
I can't believe I even feed into this ribble....shame on me...
Because I know how to push the buttons and get your panties all bunched up

Make ya a deal, wait for me a the fuel dock and I'll wait for you when we're running
Old 06-25-2007, 05:52 PM
Registered

i thought there was a boardwalk fire in AC?
Old 06-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
Because I know how to push the buttons and get your panties all bunched up

Make ya a deal, wait for me a the fuel dock and I'll wait for you when we're running
Sounds like a deal... Although, next time "commit" to us that you'll ride with us and I'll be happy to wait for ya at the fuel dock and when we get there!

One thing is for certain... atleast you and I have something to talk about, Sak is stairing at an empty bildge...
Old 06-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Registered

Chuck's happy , 1/2 the hours on the travel lift last year were Nicks!

Oh yeah , btw , I heard a scarab sport ran across (tried) sandy hook the other day! He got about 40 feet up the beach. Must have been moving pretty good! All were ok but bruised! Captn did break his nose! I'm sure his ego too as he owns a marine service business! Do not Use your gps in highway mode!!!!

Last edited by hunster; 06-26-2007 at 12:05 AM.

Quick Reply: Hey Gellner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.