AC Poker Run 6_22_07 Lobser Shanty / Tom's River start

Notices

AC Poker Run 6_22_07 Lobser Shanty / Tom's River start

Old 06-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by C_Spray
I'm guessing that the all-white Skater is Ray and Linda's new boat?
Yes it is Chuck!

The run was awesome and the weather couldn't have been better! The Friday start was awesome because we had a whole weekend in A/C complete with a Sat. fun run for lunch!

We all agreed that the nice weather was sent to us by Scott Applegate himself and he was a part of everyones weekend!

Last edited by Tom A.; 06-25-2007 at 09:21 AM.
Old 06-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The ocean was flat as a pancake on Sat. and Sun.!
Old 06-25-2007, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Tom A.
.... The run was awesome and the weather couldn't have been better! The Friday start was awesome because we had a whole weekend in A/C complete with a Sat. fun run for lunch!
Next time I have to meet you Tom. I didn't see the Krypto so wasn't sure you were there.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Krypt was not feeling well so I ran w/ Dave P. in his Concept!
Old 06-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Everthing went perfect. Water conditions and weather 110% ,The party ,food , $ 12000. raised for Shore Dreams just a great weeked. The bands at fakefest sounded like we were at a concert. Saturday's lunch run was also a hit. Good food and a nice ride. The ocean was like lake boating. Thank You NJPPC.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I was at the outerlimits factory last thursday when the owner of that green outerlimits in the picture (sword on the side) was picking his boat up. Nice rig! I have pictures from my tour and I will try to post them tommorow. I had the pleasure of getting close and personal with golddigger. I also saw two more of the cats in production (I also have pictures).
Old 06-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

On behalf of the Active Thunder crew we would like to thank everybody that was so hospitable. It was really a good time for us to be in different waters with new friends.

Your party was great as well and it was fantastic to see an event where safety and fun was the # 1 concern.

I hope Dave's efforts continue to rub off on the other events around the country, except for his weird 'wanna-be' a rap-singer...... Somebody work with him, please!

Count us in next year!

Pat, Jay (AT) and George (Fast Boats, inc.)
Old 06-25-2007, 10:00 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
On behalf of the Active Thunder crew we would like to thank everybody that was so hospitable. It was really a good time for us to be in different waters with new friends.

Your party was great as well and it was fantastic to see an event where safety and fun was the # 1 concern.

I hope Dave's efforts continue to rub off on the other events around the country, except for his weird 'wanna-be' a rap-singer...... Somebody work with him, please!

Count us in next year!

It was great having you join us and thank you very much for your generous donations for Shore dreams For Kids. We look forward to seeing you next year. Joe Nasso NJPPC Planning Committee
Old 06-25-2007, 10:04 PM
Registered

WOW wish I had known, I would have takin a rid down to take in the sights!!!! any others coming up in NJ/NY area?
Old 06-26-2007, 07:13 AM
Registered

Question

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder

Count us in next year!

Pat, Did this new 37 AT make it up for the run? Maybe you joined up with the guys in AC?? I was really looking forward to checking it out in person in Tom's River

Glad to hear you attended ... quality run attracts quality folks
Attached Thumbnails AC Poker Run 6_22_07 Lobser Shanty / Tom's River start-fwd5.jpg   AC Poker Run 6_22_07 Lobser Shanty / Tom's River start-fwd7.jpg  

Quick Reply: AC Poker Run 6_22_07 Lobser Shanty / Tom's River start

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.