Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Performance center consoles? >

Performance center consoles?

Notices

Performance center consoles?

Old 07-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jay's a good guy. He belonged to the same boat club as we did when we lived in Pinellas County. It's a shame what happened with the Cat problem, believe me, he took it very hard.

Here he is at a poker run in Sarasota, watching Maximus (yes the Miss Geico driver) change props on his 36 Spectre. The second pic is of Jay driving one of his own 36's, which I believe he sold to another club member the next week.
Attached Thumbnails Performance center consoles?-1.jpg   Performance center consoles?-2.jpg  
Old 07-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by marylandmark

I keep telling them to put me on the payroll as a PR guy but no such luck so far. My bid for some more free t-shirts hasn't even panned out..

My Concept- LOVE IT!! I did a 190 mile trip this past weekend and it was AWESOME! It did get a little hairy in 4 footers but in all honestly it is still only a 32'6 boat (with swim platform) with an 8 foot beam- it is going to get hairy some times. After my tour of the factory- I had no fear knowing she would stand up to whatever I tossed at her, it was the GF that made me slow down..
That is a nice long cruise, I hear ya about the GF yelling to slow down.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Lazy today and on cell-net; what's the story behind that?
I assume he is talking about Parker's death in the 36.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cuda
Jay's a good guy. He belonged to the same boat club as we did when we lived in Pinellas County. It's a shame what happened with the Cat problem, believe me, he took it very hard.

Here he is at a poker run in Sarasota, watching Maximus (yes the Miss Geico driver) change props on his 36 Spectre. The second pic is of Jay driving one of his own 36's, which I believe he sold to another club member the next week.
He is great guy, I first met him at shell island in 1997 when I had my gas powered blender going with nice frozen drinks. I ended up selling him a gas powered blender. (my buddy was one of the first people to build them). I would love to build a 36 with big power but I can not insure it here in Florida, so I am going to go back to a center console. He is has been great to deal with optioning the boat out and can not wait to get it built.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Hey Mark...don't feel bad because I was the 1st here on OSO to have a performance styled CC and it was a Concept and I started all the talk about them here on OSO back in 2002. I also started the Concept forum and moderated it for a year.

I never got a free t-shirt for any of that, not a thank you or anything and actually quite the opposite.

See the thing about it is Concept knows that weather you or I or anyone talks about Concept or not good or bad they will still sell plenty of boats so it does not really matter like we like to think it does.
Hey Mike,
I remember all the crap! That's part of the reason I don't bother to get involved. I prefer to be a lurker & do my best to avoid drama & I got a Thank you & Tee shirts from the Manuf. of my CC. Some people just do business differently I guess.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ck54
Here is a picture of a new 39 Midnight Express that Joe Crook just sent me.
Very pretty! Sweet sweet sweet looking boat!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
I disagree with whether they dont care about what is said on OSO. OSO has a bigger persuasion then you might think.
I think OSO has persuasion...I know for a fact it does as i've been persuaded and done some persuasion myself. However I just know what I was told...
Old 07-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Johno
Hey Mike,
I remember all the crap! That's part of the reason I don't bother to get involved. I prefer to be a lurker & do my best to avoid drama & I got a Thank you & Tee shirts from the Manuf. of my CC. Some people just do business differently I guess.
Don't you have a collar bone or something to go break. Besides, you just lurk because that one finger typing you do takes forever!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1
I assume he is talking about Parker's death in the 36.
Yes, very unfortunate.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cuda
Yes, very unfortunate.
He was my mentor for ten years and helped me become who I am today. It is crazy that is has already been 3 1/2 years since his death. I can remember it like yesterday when he was building the boat and how excited he was about it.

Quick Reply: Performance center consoles?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.