Baja outlaw vs sunsation aggressor >

Baja outlaw vs sunsation aggressor

Notices

Baja outlaw vs sunsation aggressor

Old 02-12-2002, 09:15 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Baja sponsors races, but they don't race thier own boats. Yeah, I know they are building a raceboat...at Skater.
Old 02-12-2002, 11:47 PM
NVRENOUGH

First off let me say thank you to everyone for all of the responses. they have been extremly helpful. well, my descion is the sunsation. I am going to look at one this weekend, and hopefully by monday I will have a new boat . In the end on of the biggest things that pushed me over the hump was the fact that I sent an email to dave and 10 minutes later I had an email from the COO of the company, not a salesman or so form letter but a personal response from an executive, there are very few companies that will stand behind a product like that. those personal touches while incosiquetial to some mean a lot to me. in the end I just felt i would be getting a better boat with sunsation than baja. and as for active thunder, while I trust what everone says I just have no experince with them, I have never even seen one. so I went with boats I know and the sunsation is that boat for me
thanks to all for you input and helping a newbie fell welcome

jason

Old 02-13-2002, 12:05 AM
Registered

Keep us posted. I'm sure you'll be happy with your decision.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boating Fool
From talking to a sunsation dealer, I believe that the sunsation is a little faster, but that maybe because their are narrower. In turn that gives you less cockpit space which in my book carries a lot of weight. I am personally a Baja person so I know which one I would say. What size are you looking for. We a nice 25 Outlaw for sale. Bought new last July. Has 40 hrs on the 502. Willing to really deal on it, get a pratically new boat at a used price. If you're interested, send me an email and I will send you pics and info.
send me some pics i looking to buy if the price is right
thank you
nick
Old 02-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boating Fool
From talking to a sunsation dealer, I believe that the sunsation is a little faster, but that maybe because their are narrower. In turn that gives you less cockpit space which in my book carries a lot of weight. I am personally a Baja person so I know which one I would say. What size are you looking for. We a nice 25 Outlaw for sale. Bought new last July. Has 40 hrs on the 502. Willing to really deal on it, get a pratically new boat at a used price. If you're interested, send me an email and I will send you pics and info.
send me some pics i looking to buy if the price is right
thank you
nick
sorry here is my email [email protected]
Old 02-21-2011, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

thread is from 2002