Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Check Out this Garbage (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/162452-check-out-garbage.html)

sakoutis3 07-02-2007 04:00 PM

Check Out this Garbage

I sold a boat this week end and the dummy is in such a rush to take it he doesn't ask me any questions. Now he's mad at me cause he don't know how to start it and I won't stay home this Saturday to show him. It doesn't matter to him that I've had plans for that day for two weeks now. F@#$ him. I guess I'm doin everybody a favor if he can't start it he can't cause anyone else any problems.

WILD 1 07-02-2007 04:27 PM

We sold a brand new motorcyle satuday at 1:05 pm- it was wrecked in the parking lot at 1:07 pm. Guy said that he had riden all his life, it had just been a little while. He also was in to big of a hurry. We always give customers the chance to ride a small bike or atv(that has a manual clutch)to "remember" thier skills. Not all take the opertunity.

Panther 07-02-2007 04:41 PM

Come on dude, I want to go for a ride tonight after work.... :eek: Is it gonna kill ya to tell the guy how to start it? :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'd just tell him a few things then cut him off...

Strip Poker 388 07-02-2007 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Panther (Post 2185059)
Come on dude, I want to go for a ride tonight after work.... :eek: Is it gonna kill ya to tell the guy how to start it? :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'd just tell him a few things then cut him off...

He failed to tell him it doesent run anyway:D

Panther 07-02-2007 07:47 PM

F'ing Sak.... I spent the last 3 hours trying to get my new boat running.... I said fuk it and went to the bar...better luck tomorrow.... :)

sakoutis3 07-03-2007 08:03 AM

I did tell him how to start it. Then the dude calls me back to ask where the kill switch is cause one of his freinds is holding the lanyard and he ain't even in the boat. I was tryin to be a nice guy with him. Then his girl freind calls and tells me that they're gonna be here Saturday so I can show him how to use it. I told her I won't be around and that he,s welcome to come by during the week. She tells me no they're comin on Saturday. So I tell her if they waste their time driving all that way they'll be talkin to themselves. Then this dude calls me back sayin I'm gettin wise with his girl freind. Friggin tough guy. Anybody that knows me knows I'm not about that. I didn't have an attitude with her but now I do with him. The stupid part is that boat is perfect and as easy as a car to start.:eek:

Tricky919 07-03-2007 08:24 AM

Does it have a retna starter? Maybe all they need is your eyeball .....

Stormrider 07-03-2007 08:28 AM

what kind of boat?
If you put yourself out there to show them upon delivery, then that should be enough. You're not a boat dealer right? ;)

I think you're on the right track out others safety though.
Seems these boobs shouldn't be out on the water, if they can't figure out how to start it. sheesh :rolleyes:

dockrocker 07-03-2007 08:31 AM

Um, turn the key?

sakoutis3 07-03-2007 08:33 AM

No I'm not a dealer. I'm just somebody who owned to many boats. Its a 21' Four Winns w/5 liter OMC.