Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
And how about these "Wackos".... >

And how about these "Wackos"....

Notices

And how about these "Wackos"....

Old 02-12-2002, 06:29 PM
supercrash

Shor...If you don't agree with god how can you belive in him???..You are the problem with religion..You accept God with your words...But not with your actions..

Travis...if "straightening me out" means conforming with your ideas then count me out

Kaama...were those verses to scary for you???..You posted but didn't condenm slavery..so whats your slaves name??

Old 02-12-2002, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I can see this post is degenerating into nothing but name calling here......I dont know.....after rereading the post I cant really come down that hard on him...he has opposing view points and has chosen to share them....albeit in his usual manner....you cant fault him for having his own opinion.....
Old 02-12-2002, 06:38 PM
supercrash

Thanks spitfire
Did you also notice that I can deliver my views without nasty name calling like the rest of the kids on the board..but thats ok..I'm above that now..After all this is the new (toned down) supercrash...

Old 02-12-2002, 06:39 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Originally posted by supercrash:
<STRONG>Shor..I know you are right and I am just a peasant???..You are awesome and i wish i had a fast ass bayliner like yours..You accept God and so do I...But You still rock!!!!

Travis...if "straightening me out" means conforming with your ideas then count me out cause I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground....

Kaama..those verses used to many big words for me and I was scared to read them ???..You posted didn't tell me off..so whats my new OSO name??</STRONG>
Please please let me answer this one......PLEASE.......I gotta good one....really......
Old 02-12-2002, 06:45 PM
supercrash

Shor....that was funny the first time...now it's just played..grow up already....

Old 02-12-2002, 06:46 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Yup....GET THE POINT!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2002, 06:52 PM
supercrash

No I don't???
I was disscusing the manatee and even touched on some bible atrocities...you are making up stupid homo erotic quotes to read to your boyfriend..So whats your point??

Old 02-12-2002, 06:58 PM
Registered

Cool

You should read your own posts.........they're funny......... and a touch ironic......but hey who cares right???
Old 02-12-2002, 07:14 PM
Registered

Originally posted by supercrash:
<STRONG>....it was funny the first time...now I just have relations with big burly men , who treat me like the *** I am... By the way anyone know where to get a 5 gallon bucket of "anal eze"? thanks cause he's been tearin me a new ******* lately..</STRONG>
..... my god...... this is not in the bible crash
Old 02-12-2002, 07:24 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

This ongoing debate is never going to end. There will be no closure to the heated arguments here. Crash has his beliefs and that is his God given right. It is obvious he has done much research to debate Christianity. A thought here is to remember that this will be done until the end of time. I find it comforting that we live in the most prosperous country in the world, a country that is comprised of Christian values and beliefs. Yes Crash, there are alternative beliefs and you are entitled to your beliefs, but this nation is where it is because the majority of citizens have a belief in God. Your tenacious passion to defraud Christianity should be put towards other uses. Just because someone praises God does not mean you have to criticize and demean that person. It seems everytime God is mentioned it is your quest to inform everyone of the uselessness of religion. Just a closing thought, read the Bible sometime with someone that has some Theological reverance and be open minded, you just might be surprised !!!!

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Neverfastenuf ]

Quick Reply: And how about these "Wackos"....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.