Like Tree0Likes

Tmp??

Reply
Old 08-12-2007, 11:24 PM
  #31
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Jassman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Posts: 9,371
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
i'll address this to you and Jass so I wont have to type it twice, Eddie was part of TMP, while the whole 1600 hp thread was going on was he not? he even commented on the "top secret" lifters did he not? Hence my statement he either knew the crap that was going on or is stupid, plain and simple. A close friend of mine flew from MD to look at a "perfect" bullet that TMP had while Eddie was the main mechanic, that had the battery plates screwed through the hull from the top with drywall screws, and they were "STICKING OUT THE BOTTOM" and then he has the nerve to call him a gum flapper... I called and spoke to steve about having my motors done there but I wasnt about to pay 20k per motor plus shipping when builders that are more reputable and have been in business for much longer were half the price, including shipping even to California. I chose JC because I met him as a friend and he delivered, no questions asked, on time and perfect I didnt ask for a discount and felt I was treated fairly. Also for the record, I took up for TMP, because I think Eric Boe, is a bigger pos than anyone there combined. Jass you come on here and talk all the crap, why don't you tell the real story about you and active thunder, why you wont have pat paint another boat for you. i never said you were part of TMP, from where I sit you just looked like a customer that got screwed, well then admit it. you jackasses want to sit and be tough behind your keyboards, well I for one aint buying it, I have talked and partied with too many people that know the inside story, and have BEEN there, so peddle you BS elsewhere...and then don't any of you friggin crybabies pm me and try to say it in a pm...man up. for christs sakes
Hey Party Boy, you must have been drinking all day, read the post above, unless you and OPEN 72 are the same person....Dumb azz.. You and I have really never got along, I guess it goes back to a thread of you trying to explain to me that PITBULLS make great family pets. Let's take a poll on that.... Secondly, I don't really care who you and you're little click have partied with tough guy, or talked to about some paint job (which has nothing to do about TMP) from Pat.... but unless you talk to me directly, and you see my lips move or I make a post on this board...it's all hear say. As to a inside story, about TMP, Again, I have no clue to what you're talking about and I dont really care....again...more hear say... My situation is with Extreme Motorsports who operates out of TMP's building. READ ABOVE and or OTHER THREADS...Nothing to do about motors...BOTH You guys need to grow up, and I mean you and Open 72, cause every TMP thread out, both of you, WHOM HAVE NEVER BOUGHT ONE ITEM FROM THEM, but complained on how they charged too much, are always eager to put their worthless .02 cents in, like you actually got burned. Lastly, I would never waste my time PM you, you know so much more than me, ABOUT ME, I obviously would be wasting my time.
Jassman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:14 AM
  #32
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
thunderusone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Mt Juliet, TN
My Boats: Previous 37 OL Current 42 Outerlimits
Posts: 2,161
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin View Post
i'll address this to you and Jass so I wont have to type it twice, Eddie was part of TMP, while the whole 1600 hp thread was going on was he not? he even commented on the "top secret" lifters did he not? Hence my statement he either knew the crap that was going on or is stupid, plain and simple. A close friend of mine flew from MD to look at a "perfect" bullet that TMP had while Eddie was the main mechanic, that had the battery plates screwed through the hull from the top with drywall screws, and they were "STICKING OUT THE BOTTOM" and then he has the nerve to call him a gum flapper... I called and spoke to steve about having my motors done there but I wasnt about to pay 20k per motor plus shipping when builders that are more reputable and have been in business for much longer were half the price, including shipping even to California. I chose JC because I met him as a friend and he delivered, no questions asked, on time and perfect I didnt ask for a discount and felt I was treated fairly. Also for the record, I took up for TMP, because I think Eric Boe, is a bigger pos than anyone there combined. Jass you come on here and talk all the crap, why don't you tell the real story about you and active thunder, why you wont have pat paint another boat for you. i never said you were part of TMP, from where I sit you just looked like a customer that got screwed, well then admit it. you jackasses want to sit and be tough behind your keyboards, well I for one aint buying it, I have talked and partied with too many people that know the inside story, and have BEEN there, so peddle you BS elsewhere...and then don't any of you friggin crybabies pm me and try to say it in a pm...man up. for christs sakes

So let me see if I can recap what you said. All the area 51 stuff that you say was "going on" was:

1. There was a thread on offshoreonly about a motor that would make 1600hp that was never dynoed. The motors were built, shrinkwrapped and ready to go to the dyno, and the hurricane hit. You know, the one Eddie lost his house in and everything except the clothes on his back. You may be so jealous that you hoped it would not make 1600hp but they were never dynoed. Plus they were not your motors.

2. Eddie was working with a lifter company on a new design that was an integral part of his engine program that you or no one else in your click can believe. Because Eddie will not tell you every detail to his engine combinations, he is a liar?

3. You had a "friend" that went to look at a boat that perfect or excellent condition was not the same to both parties......hell that is every used boat that I have ever looked at. If that was against the law, lake cumberland would be out of business.

4. This same "Friend" also had a pair of quadrotors that would not stay together and wanted them rebuilt and did not like TMP's price. So he went with the cheapest price which was somewhere else. I think I remember that guy posting that he could not afford those motors and didn't really understand what went into the maintenence, rebuilds, etc on that kind of HP. Isn't that why he sold them?

So, you were just a cheerleader for your "friend". At least when I post about Eddie or TMP, I ACTUALLY did business with TMP and still do with Eddie.....unlike yourself. I post about my ACTUAL experiences. You appear to be a little guy with a big boat that can't afford custom power and it is about to drive you crazy......does that about sum it up? You are running around all over the boards like you have an axe to grind.....but nothing you have posted has anything to do with you?


Dude, how old are you?
thunderusone is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:16 AM
  #33
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
Offshore,
Let get a few things straight. I am far from stupid. There was a lot going on around TMP that I had no idea of, that is why I left. When things came to light, I wanted no part of them and packed my things. We were very busy and I worked my azz off to produce some of the best running engines that money could buy. Steve handled the office, books, boat and engine sales etc.and I built the motors, since I was the only one that could. I never told anyone to come see a PERFECT Bullet, since there is no such thing as a perfect boat. I never rigged the Bullet, only built the motors. I did not even install them.I never took credit for it. I said that Old School was bumping his gums because he was talking about things he had no idea of. He has NEVER seen one of my dyno sheets. He shouldn't talk about things he knows nothing about.
I do however agree that Eric (open 72) is a HUMONGOUS POS. He sticks his nose where it has no business being. He has absolutely nothing to offer this site.
I don't know what you and Steve discussed on the phone and don't care. That was in the past. You are obviosly happy with JC and that is great. I wish you the best with your engines.
As far as Jeff's deal, I have no idea what took place because I was not there. That was between him and David. It also had nothing to do with TMP. That is why he is suing David and Extreme and not Steve and TMP.
I was there for the 1600 because I was building it. I don't know what dyno sheet Jeff is talking about because it never ran. I also don't know what me being there for that 1600 has anything to do with whatever crap was going on at TMP. Are you referring to Jeff?? What does that have to do with the 1600? I would prefer to not even be associated with TMP.
now that is a respectable post and answer, best of luck in your endeavors.
offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:29 AM
  #34
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
offshoredrillin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Maryland
My Boats: 00 Cig Tiger,74 Cig 20'
Posts: 10,945
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassman View Post
Hey Party Boy, you must have been drinking all day, read the post above, unless you and OPEN 72 are the same person....Dumb azz.. You and I have really never got along, I guess it goes back to a thread of you trying to explain to me that PITBULLS make great family pets. Let's take a poll on that.... Secondly, I don't really care who you and you're little click have partied with tough guy, or talked to about some paint job (which has nothing to do about TMP) from Pat.... but unless you talk to me directly, and you see my lips move or I make a post on this board...it's all hear say. As to a inside story, about TMP, Again, I have no clue to what you're talking about and I dont really care....again...more hear say... My situation is with Extreme Motorsports who operates out of TMP's building. READ ABOVE and or OTHER THREADS...Nothing to do about motors...BOTH You guys need to grow up, and I mean you and Open 72, cause every TMP thread out, both of you, WHOM HAVE NEVER BOUGHT ONE ITEM FROM THEM, but complained on how they charged too much, are always eager to put their worthless .02 cents in, like you actually got burned. Lastly, I would never waste my time PM you, you know so much more than me, ABOUT ME, I obviously would be wasting my time.
...oh and pitbulls make great pets
Attached Thumbnails
Tmp??-lily_dad7wks1.jpg.jpg   Tmp??-lily_dad_7wks2.jpg   Tmp??-lily_dad_7wks3.jpg  

offshoredrillin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 10:52 AM
  #35
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
OldSchool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Florida
My Boats: Cigarette CC and Boston Whaler currently
Posts: 10,094
Default

Dang, You guys sure are defensive!! Let me answer a few questions here and I'll be done with it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderusone View Post
WTF are you talking about?
I was referring to the "cartoon" dyno sheet. It was all in fun. I rarely post anything serious on this website as it it just entertainment for me and a way to relieve stress. That's all. If I was being a smartazz or was calling someone out, I would have posted this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
What exactly are you referring to???
The 1600 never ran, it went under 10 feet of water in Katrina and was never rebuilt. You may want to have a clue about what you're talking about before you start bumping your gums. You don't know me, anything about me, or what I can or can't do.
You are right, I don't know you. You also don't know me, although we did meet when I wasted my time by flying myself and a friend down to Slidell to look at a Bullet that TMP was selling. I did deal with the guy Stephen, so we can just say that it was all his fault. For the record (and I have never posted any of this out of embarassment), The boat was the biggest POS that I've ever seen. TMP knew for 5 weeks that I was coming down and the date. When I arrived, there was a guy in the cabin of the boat with a garden hose, squirting the entire cabin. There was about 3 inches of water on the cabin floor. There was a missing drive, one missing blower and intercooler and the other engine was missing the carbs. It had some stupid-azz looking hatch that they all thought was cool. It's name, according to TMP, was Hatchzilla. They had also added two additional batteries for the cool stereo...and there were 4 screws that held the battery boxes in place sticking out of the bottom of the boat. I had asked for pictures of the boat and received some pictures that had to be a few years old. Needless to say, we didn't go for the seatrial that I was told could happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Performance View Post
I just recently posted a dyno sheet and video of a 925 EFI. The motor made 1028 hp. If you need help adding, that's 103 hp more than it needed to be and more than the customer paid for. But I guess the dyno lied huh??? Then just take the uncorrected hp of 955 and it is STILL more than it needs to be.
The only other sheet I have posted was a 750. The boat that it went in is a 38 Stryker that ran 70 with 500 hp carb motors and over 95 with my 750's. You tell me how much power that takes!!!
Couldn't tell you how much power the 750 makes, but congrats anyway. Sounds impressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderusone View Post
So let me see if I can recap what you said. All the area 51 stuff that you say was "going on" was:

1. There was a thread on offshoreonly about a motor that would make 1600hp that was never dynoed. The motors were built, shrinkwrapped and ready to go to the dyno, and the hurricane hit. You know, the one Eddie lost his house in and everything except the clothes on his back. You may be so jealous that you hoped it would not make 1600hp but they were never dynoed. Plus they were not your motors.

2. Eddie was working with a lifter company on a new design that was an integral part of his engine program that you or no one else in your click can believe. Because Eddie will not tell you every detail to his engine combinations, he is a liar?

3. You had a "friend" that went to look at a boat that perfect or excellent condition was not the same to both parties......hell that is every used boat that I have ever looked at. If that was against the law, lake cumberland would be out of business.

4. This same "Friend" also had a pair of quadrotors that would not stay together and wanted them rebuilt and did not like TMP's price. So he went with the cheapest price which was somewhere else. I think I remember that guy posting that he could not afford those motors and didn't really understand what went into the maintenence, rebuilds, etc on that kind of HP. Isn't that why he sold them?

So, you were just a cheerleader for your "friend". At least when I post about Eddie or TMP, I ACTUALLY did business with TMP and still do with Eddie.....unlike yourself. I post about my ACTUAL experiences. You appear to be a little guy with a big boat that can't afford custom power and it is about to drive you crazy......does that about sum it up? You are running around all over the boards like you have an axe to grind.....but nothing you have posted has anything to do with you?


Dude, how old are you?
Although you were responding to OffshoreDrilling here, #3 and #4 are referring to me, so I'll address that.

#3-See above. For the record, Stevie Wonder could have seen what a pile of chit that boat was!

#4- Since you care so much about your friend and have become Mr. Cheerleader, you really should do a little research before running your mouth. Why would you feel the need to try and attack me? I didn't post anything about you

I bought a boat that had some 1240HP quad-rotors. From the getgo, I planned on repowering. I never contacted TMP about any motors EVER because I had already figured out what they were all about. The engines ran flawlessly for the season that I ran them and are still running today. I can assure you that I was well aware of the 60 hour rebuilds and costs. For the record, I could afford them, but really didn't feel the need to spend all of the $$$ associated with running big power. I, like most other people, just like to enjoy being on the water.


I hope that these answers satisfy you guys. Any other questions???

Craig
__________________
I can't talk about it right now, it's being handled by the Postal Inspector. Those guys don't mess around!
OldSchool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:27 AM
  #36
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,452
Default

The biggest problem that I have and the reason that I am so defensive is that both OldSchool and OSD made it sound like I misrepresented that boat and wasted your time, when in fact I had nothing to do with it. I am very proud of my reputation and the fact that I am one of a few honest people in this business. I have never screwed or lied to anyone nor will anyone ever say that I have. It may be all fun and games to you guys but this is my livelihood and we all know what bad press will do to a fledgling business. I have tried my hardest to distance myself from TMP and not be associated with them. I have not spoken to any one from there since the day I walked out of the door over a year and a half ago. I took a pretty big financial hit to leave when I did because of charges on my personal credit cards, loss of assets etc. It didn't matter to me because I wanted out. Not that I am defending TMP, but they never actually screwed anyone that I am aware of. Jeff's deal was with David and Extreme Motorsports, not Steve. I don't know what other crap you guys are talking about, but I would love to. Do tell.
Craig, I'm sorry you wasted a trip down and thanks for the 750 compliment. By the way, it was hatchasaurous
OSD, I've nevr had a problem with you and don't want to start now. I hope my post addressed everything sufficiently. Eddie.
Young Performance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:32 AM
  #37
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
thunderusone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Mt Juliet, TN
My Boats: Previous 37 OL Current 42 Outerlimits
Posts: 2,161
Default

To say that it was all in good fun.....I don't buy that. When you start posting chit like that about sombody's livelyhood and how they make their living that is TOTALLY UNSUBSTANTIATED.....well, its not that "funny". Eddie has done very well for himself recovering after losing everything.....not to mention the reason he moved up here was to run the Nashville Catz race team after the hurricane and everyone got killed in the accident.....which was one of mine and my wifes best friends. Still, he has bought a house, settled his family and is kicking out some bad azz powerplants. He is a HUGE asset to us locally in Tennesse. It just pisses me off to see the 4 or 5 people (who are not buying or using his motors) that constantly try to kick him in the nuts every frickin time anything is said......I mean good god......have you guys ever put yourself in anyone else's shoes? As far as the rest of your motor deals go, I was responding to OSD. You might want to call him and tell him not to post your business all over the internet. I personally could care less why you do or don't have quadrotors in your boat. As far as me being a "Cheerleader".....if purchasing a mans product and giving feedback from my experience makes me a cheerleader, then yes, I am a BIG G O D D A M N CHEERLEADER. From my on selfish standpoint, I hope Eddie makes a huge success with Young Performance as we would love for him to stay from now on in Tennessee.

Thunderusone 10-4 over and out!

Last edited by thunderusone; 08-13-2007 at 11:45 AM.
thunderusone is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:22 PM
  #38
Registered
Thread Starter
 
X-Rated30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Monroe, LA
My Boats: 1997/2010 Spectre Catamaran w/ twin 250XS Sports
Posts: 3,882
Default

Damn. Note to self: Don't start anymore Total Marine threads. Sorry, Eddie. Best of luck with the new business.

(Holy cow. You would think it's winter around here.)
X-Rated30 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:55 PM
  #39
skater brother
Platinum Member
 
pbam22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: waggaman la
My Boats: 2012 32 fun deck skater 40 flatdeck skater, 30 eliminator fun deck, sea fox cc
Posts: 1,245
Default

Need to keep posting tmp threads makes the day go by faster
pbam22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 01:57 PM
  #40
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Rated30 View Post
Sorry, Eddie. Best of luck with the new business.

Thank you.
Young Performance is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Young Performance
General Boating Discussion
42
08-31-2006 12:18 PM
Open72
General Boating Discussion
10
05-01-2005 12:39 AM
DoTheMath
General Boating Discussion
3
02-23-2005 08:16 AM
Jassman
General Boating Discussion
49
02-15-2005 10:54 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.