Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cape Canaveral Fun Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/165848-cape-canaveral-fun-run.html)

Magic Medicine 08-20-2007 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by BajaBennett (Post 2241273)
MM
When you are in the are over the holidays, let us know. We will definately try to get together. As of right now I think we will be local for the holidays and I think Dean Ferry will also be around. Let us know and we will put the work out and see if we can get some people together,

Dail

That would be cool! It would be really cool to go for a boat ride in December, I winterize my boat in Sept or early October. As a matter a fact boating season is almost over for me!:angry-smiley-055: We definately need to hook up for some drinks!:ernaehrung004:

F1-00 Racing 08-21-2007 10:48 PM

Is there any full speed zones around Canaveral? Sounds like a great time and really has tweaked my interest, unfortunatly I wouldnt make it to Ponce with my fuel burn ratio being 1 to 1 and only having a 60 gallon tank, but maybe might bring her and drop it in to play with Cavelocity for a little bit:party-smiley-048:

Trent

UNSANE 08-22-2007 06:14 AM

Put the boat in at the inlet ramp and it's a 5 min idle to FREEDOM!!!

kimmer 08-27-2007 08:04 PM

ttt - Here you go Andy!

Andy0331 08-27-2007 08:11 PM

Thanks Kim!

BajaBennett 08-28-2007 08:52 PM

How many of you think you will be able to make the Fun Run? Just a quick roll call so I an update the restaurants.

Dail

Dean Ferry 08-28-2007 09:02 PM

I hope I'm home by then!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck, I might have to stay here in SD for the Labor day weekend, argh!!!
Greg,
Our boat will be full also, got family coming over from O'town. BUT, if you want to do a boating fun run for the Vets, I'm down with that, I think we could do something in the Banana River, take them to Bird Island and chill out.
Dean
Dean

UNSANE 08-28-2007 09:28 PM

I still hope to make this run buuuuuuttt.........I found some new oil in my coolant tank.........again!!!! And my oil was low on my dipstick and a little gray. I am going to throughly flush the coolant out of the motor and change the oil this weekend and run it one time and then see. I pray that this is residual from last time around. There's only 30 hrs on the motor since the repair. I can't believe that this is happening again! If I have to have this fixed again, the boat will no longer be run after the repair. It will get made right and be right for sale:angry-smiley-055:

F1-00 Racing 08-29-2007 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by UNSANE (Post 2251815)
I still hope to make this run buuuuuuttt.........I found some new oil in my coolant tank.........again!!!! And my oil was low on my dipstick and a little gray. I am going to throughly flush the coolant out of the motor and change the oil this weekend and run it one time and then see. I pray that this is residual from last time around. There's only 30 hrs on the motor since the repair. I can't believe that this is happening again! If I have to have this fixed again, the boat will no longer be run after the repair. It will get made right and be right for sale:angry-smiley-055:

geez between the two of us, I wonder if Joe would give us a spiff for every customer we refer to him:cool-smiley-011:

I've been working stupid hours in fact just got home, I am heading dwn south Friday and sat but will be back for sunday, if you can delay a day I am probally dropping ole Betsy in to make sure she still floats lol.

Trent

UNSANE 08-29-2007 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing (Post 2251975)
geez between the two of us, I wonder if Joe would give us a spiff for every customer we refer to him:cool-smiley-011:

I've been working stupid hours in fact just got home, I am heading dwn south Friday and sat but will be back for sunday, if you can delay a day I am probally dropping ole Betsy in to make sure she still floats lol.

Trent

I'll actually be in Jax Sunday and Monday. I'm taking Tues. off from work and will be driving back then. Just give me a call when you can if you want.