Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT - Extreme Street Motorcycle Video >

OT - Extreme Street Motorcycle Video

Notices

OT - Extreme Street Motorcycle Video

Old 01-26-2002, 02:38 PM
Bruce

JBK, My email is in my profile section, send me an address I can get you the video. Maybe they didn't know they were being chased.

Old 01-26-2002, 06:46 PM
kook

Wink

Originally posted by shorgasm:
<STRONG>If you know how to transfer video VHS to this damn thing I can do it........</STRONG>

You need to buy a special video card, and someone to initially show you how to use it. I have the ATI ALL-In-Wonder Radeon - it brings video right into .mpg files. It also has a TV tuner built into it - if you think picture-in-picture is kinda neat, the **** you can do with this video card will blow you away. There is probably something better out there by now, and I assume that the Radeon is probably reasonably priced by now.

The most challenging part of converting videos to mpg's is figuring out where to set your image compression settings, to get a reasonably small file size, but something that people can actually SEE - video clips take up HUGE amounts of space.

Old 01-26-2002, 06:48 PM
kook

Thumbs up

Bruce:

I have some Las Vegas Extremes videos - these guys are/were probably the most popular guys to market their sportbike stunts.. so, I'll have a benchmark to judge your video against.

Old 01-26-2002, 07:24 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Hey Kook.....If you seen the LVE vids....then you know who Pauly is....

I used to ride with him...he's from Daytona.....then he moved to the desert....

A real ******* if you ask me......We thought he had something to do with one of my Stolen bikes....right around the time he left...he's a POS

Don't get me wrong here..he can ride like a demon but still a prick.....On their first video they had a scene were he wrecked a Green GSXR 1100 and then a hospital bit with a open head wound....all portrayed to be in LV.....NOPE..it happened in Daytona down on Ridgewood St.

He got nailed trying to steal a bike out of one of the local Bike Dealers here in town....a real POS...and a friggin moron..he got caught in the act....The cops were watching him the entire time......LMFAO

A couple years back when the vids for LVE came out he showed up for Bike Week with a couple of his boys....he got to ride by himself.....nobody liked him..he's arrogant prick with an ugly ass girl.....whom by the way now has a nice set of Bolt-ons...

He lost one of his best riders D-man to Todd of Team Extreme.....A real stunt rider if you ask me.....does it in the right times and places.....you know helicopters filming and chit like that.....Todd's a cool cat and he used to be hooked up with this BADASS looking blonde Lori......WOW!!!! ....whatta babe......beutiful rack and rather pretty..

Oh BTW she happens to like girls now....
Old 01-26-2002, 07:59 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

I knew you would like that one.....

You Possum's pecker!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2002, 09:55 PM
Intolerant1

Just checkin in. I dont need a lude, I have Vicodan What would you guys think of a video of fast boats weavin in out of slow boats in a no wake zone ?

Old 01-26-2002, 10:49 PM
NICKSLICK

Ill volunteer... whats the worst they can do... take my boat away?

heheh.. jk.

Old 01-27-2002, 08:49 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Troutly:
<STRONG>

Nick, will you be one of the slow boats the fast boat is weaving through????

</STRONG>
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2002, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Thumbs up

i picked up the video from Bruce's shop on saturday and watched it yesterday before the superbowl............simply amazing. these guys have sooooo much talent and a pair of gonads the size of bowling balls to match it! wheelies at 140mph, wheelies carried so long that the front tire stops spinning, wheelies changing lanes, riding out kneelies with two and three people on the bike, performing the "jesus" at 60mph with a helmet on backwards, no handed slides hanging off the back fender, etc. you name it and they do it. i was on the edge of my seat the entire time. i've seen their first video, but this one is far more extreme. it is also matched to a "unbelievable" soundtrack by a local STL band. i give it a two thumbs up.

if you want to see some crazy mofo's pull some crazy azz shiznit, then buy it......

jbk
Old 02-04-2002, 04:48 PM
Registered

Ok I need a copy. Ive seen the Star Boyz vids, you guys are saying this is better.
Gimme a web page or whatever I gotta do to get a copy.